ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: December is a Holy Month for Zoroastrianism...............

GOD the almighty Creator

Oct 3, 2017
I would like to take this opportunity to wish all Zoroastrianist's a very happy Yalda and the deepest solemn remembrance of the death of your prophet Zarathushtra - known in the West as Zoroaster.

zoroastrianism1.png

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all Zoroastrianist's a very happy Yalda and the deepest solemn remembrance of the death of your prophet Zarathushtra - known in the West as Zoroaster.

zoroastrianism1.png
“Man muss noch Chaos in sich haben, um einen tanzenden Stern gebären zu können."
Nietzsche - Thus Spake Zarathustra

Are you still a dancer?

Reactions: 91Joe95

zoroastrianism1.png
RIP Freddy Mercury one the most famous Zoroastrianists

Thank you for, yet another, thread that attempts to mock religion. You seem preoccupied with it.

I've never seen such a hatred for humanism. Maybe it's just me, but if I really liked something I'd try to be a decent ambassador for it, not turn people away from it.

I've never seen such a hatred for humanism. Maybe it's just me, but if I really liked something I'd try to be a decent ambassador for it, not turn people away from it.
Yeah. He's isn't effective.

Thank you for, yet another, thread that attempts to mock religion. You seem preoccupied with it.
Yeah. He's isn't effective.

I mock alchemistry, astrology, witchcraft, and Touchdown Jesus, too. You've never voiced an opinion on those.

And, btw, I'm not mocking Zoroastrianism. It DOES exist and December is a Holy month for them. Interesting how you interpret things. Where in my post did I mock the religion?

If I were YOU, I'd be more concerned about Naked Apes - HELL BENT - on rewriting history.

Einstein2.png

I mock alchemistry, astrology, witchcraft, and Touchdown Jesus, too. You've never voiced an opinion on those.

And, btw, I'm not mocking Zoroastrianism. It DOES exist and December is a Holy month for them. Interesting how you interpret things. Where in my post did I mock the religion?

If I were YOU, I'd be more concerned about Naked Apes - HELL BENT - on rewriting history.

Einstein2.png
I have a good book for you to read. I'm serious. "Did the Greeks Really Believe in Their Myths?: An Essay on the Constitutive Imagination" by Paul Veyne.

Reactions: 91Joe95
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT