ADVERTISEMENT

Senior WT Trials Thread

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
setting this up the night before.

please place all discussion, results, etc. about the Senior World Team Trials in this thread.

Starting at 10 AM Central

We all need to engage in a rational discussion about how wrestling fans want wrestling to be mainstream, widely and deeply covered, but want it all for free at some point in the future.

Reactions: Abro1975
Starting at 10 AM Central

We all need to engage in a rational discussion about how wrestling fans want wrestling to be mainstream, widely and deeply covered, but want it all for free at some point in the future.

ESPN is not free, but only available via a paid cable subscription. ESPN did well covering the NCAAs and actually have a tie in with the ACC network for wrestling, MAC too possibly.. I appreciate Flowrstling carrying so many tournaments, just wonder why ESPN takes a pass on big National events like the WTT when they cover so many smaller sporting events. I guess it comes down to dollars and cents in the end.

Reactions: jschrantz
I can't get Zain's beatings of Pantaleo out of my head when I think of him. Maybe it was a bad style matchup because he's a talented guy
IIRC, they were wear 'em out breakings that looked competive for a while. Now AP is up some weight and Jason is more liberal giving up points from neutral. Really could go either way.

Zain will see Nick Dardanes next, who got past Kellen Russell 4-1. Can't imagine we'll see much more of Russell on the senior circuit.

Reactions: LemonPie
Gilman is the biggest choker in recent memory.

Eierman is going to give Heil all he can handle next year. Can you believe those jokers at Mizzou tried to force him at 133?

Reactions: diggerpup
My God, Nico isn't the most exciting wrestler, but watching Sanders is excruciating

I'm just watching blue & red FLO guys.
Sanders go on the shot clock twice ?
That takes effort.

Nolf up

Nolf looked great! Very solid win. As far as results are concerned, they were pretty even at the US Open.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT