ADVERTISEMENT

Sandusky Scandal Costs Approach 1/4 Billion.

Ironically, you're just throwing anything up against a wall to see if it sticks. Your post is all over the place, did you put any actual thought into it?

You don’t need to speak with someone to factor in generational differences. I guess you’ve never managed people?

You’d bring in a HR consultant when you are concerned about avoiding false accusations; you know, the people whose job it is to deal with these matters.

All of this was covered in my last post. I see a fundamental lack of reading comprehension on your part, or serious agenda driven blinders. We aren’t talking suspected CSA, so your entire post is invalid. You need to ditch your hindsight bias.

A state agency for false accusations?
Smh.jpg
Just because you say something over and over doesn't make it so.

Offering "professional help" in the form of an HR consultant is a completely ludicrous conclusion. Claiming it wasn't suspected CSA at that point is even worse.

You've been living in an echo chamber. You're convinced that some ill conceived narrative, which takes huge leaps in logic, is undisputed fact. It simply isn't.

Freeh took similar leaps to reach the conclusion that Joe was part of a conspiracy of silence. That doesn't mean you ignore everything that was unearthed.

No matter how long and hard you argue it won't change what's in those emails. No matter how much you want to believe C/S/S it won't change the obvious lies they're telling.

giphy.gif

Reactions: getmyjive11

Offering "professional help" in the form of an HR consultant is a completely ludicrous conclusion. Claiming it wasn't suspected CSA at that point is even worse.

You've been living in an echo chamber. You're convinced that some ill conceived narrative, which takes huge leaps in logic, is undisputed fact. It simply isn't.

Freeh took similar leaps to reach the conclusion that Joe was part of a conspiracy of silence. That doesn't mean you ignore everything that was unearthed.

No matter how long and hard you argue it won't change what's in those emails. No matter how much you want to believe C/S/S it won't change the obvious lies they're telling.

giphy.gif

Saying something over and over?

Get back to PL you jackass.

Reactions: TenerHallTerror
Just because you ignore something over and over isn’t going to make it go away.

Offering “professional help” in the form of anything other than an HR consultant is a completely ludicrous conclusion. Claiming it was suspected CSA at that point is even worse.

You've been living in an echo chamber. You're convinced that some ill-conceived narrative, which takes huge leaps in logic, is undisputed fact. It simply isn't.

Freeh took similar leaps to reach the conclusion that Joe was part of a conspiracy of silence. That doesn't mean you embrace everything that was unearthed.

No matter how long and hard you argue it won't change what's not in those emails. No matter how much you don’t want to believe C/S/S it won't change the obvious truth they're telling.

Seriously… that empty response took you since Monday? Did it take you that long to find an appropriate selfie pic to include?

Just because you ignore something over and over isn’t going to make it go away.

Offering “professional help” in the form of anything other than an HR consultant is a completely ludicrous conclusion. Claiming it was suspected CSA at that point is even worse.

You've been living in an echo chamber. You're convinced that some ill-conceived narrative, which takes huge leaps in logic, is undisputed fact. It simply isn't.

Freeh took similar leaps to reach the conclusion that Joe was part of a conspiracy of silence. That doesn't mean you embrace everything that was unearthed.

No matter how long and hard you argue it won't change what's not in those emails. No matter how much you don’t want to believe C/S/S it won't change the obvious truth they're telling.

Seriously… that empty response took you since Monday? Did it take you that long to find an appropriate selfie pic to include?
I actually have a life outside of the BWI echo chamber. Unlike you I don't lament over every post and reply.

The problem with your rebuttal is it's demonstrably false. Can you name one instance where "offer to get him professional help" meant HR consultant? The HR consultant is generally responsible for arranging the professional help.

Furthermore the entire premise behind Curley's change of plan was he wanted to deal with Sandusky personally. There's literally nothing an HR consultant could offer that Curley wasn't already planning on doing himself. Hence the remark from Spanier about it being "humane" and a difficult conversation.

As far as it not being suspected CSA, you're delusional. Sandusky went through a huge ordeal just 3 years earlier for showering with a kid. He was told not to do it again. Yet 3 years later he's back at it despite all the potential issues it could cause himself and his charity.

Any reasonable person would certainly be suspicious of potential CSA. Especially when you consider they hadn't spoken to JS about any of it when the emails were written.

Reactions: Stufftodo
I actually have a life outside of the BWI echo chamber. Unlike you I don't lament over every post and reply.

The problem with your rebuttal is it's demonstrably false. Can you name one instance where "offer to get him professional help" meant HR consultant? The HR consultant is generally responsible for arranging the professional help.

Furthermore the entire premise behind Curley's change of plan was he wanted to deal with Sandusky personally. There's literally nothing an HR consultant could offer that Curley wasn't already planning on doing himself. Hence the remark from Spanier about it being "humane" and a difficult conversation.

As far as it not being suspected CSA, you're delusional. Sandusky went through a huge ordeal just 3 years earlier for showering with a kid. He was told not to do it again. Yet 3 years later he's back at it despite all the potential issues it could cause himself and his charity.

Any reasonable person would certainly be suspicious of potential CSA. Especially when you consider they hadn't spoken to JS about any of it when the emails were written.

Not sure how you can have a life outside of BWI, you seem to find the time to come here and discuss something you don’t understand over and over again. You must be really bored!

You’ve obviously never managed people. As a long time manger of people I can think of countless examples that we got people professional help in the form of an HR consultant. I can’t name one instance because not only would you not know the person, it would violate their privacy. We even have something called the employee assistance program that is nothing but HR consultant types there to help with almost any issue someone might have.

You “literally” can’t know the entire premise behind Curley’s change of plans. You simply want to interpret it in the worst way possible to fit your agenda. Curley “literally” wasn’t an HR consultant, and could have used some focused help in dealing with the situation.

As far as being suspected CSA, you’re delusional. Any reasonable person would certainly be suspicious that it was another “false alarm” just like 1998. Take off your hindsight blinders.

Not sure how you can have a life outside of BWI, you seem to find the time to come here and discuss something you don’t understand over and over again. You must be really bored!

You’ve obviously never managed people. As a long time manger of people I can think of countless examples that we got people professional help in the form of an HR consultant. I can’t name one instance because not only would you not know the person, it would violate their privacy. We even have something called the employee assistance program that is nothing but HR consultant types there to help with almost any issue someone might have.

You “literally” can’t know the entire premise behind Curley’s change of plans. You simply want to interpret it in the worst way possible to fit your agenda. Curley “literally” wasn’t an HR consultant, and could have used some focused help in dealing with the situation.

As far as being suspected CSA, you’re delusional. Any reasonable person would certainly be suspicious that it was another “false alarm” just like 1998. Take off your hindsight blinders.
I know the reason behind Curley's change of plan because he makes it clear. Quit acting like these are cryptic emails. They're not even though you would like them to be.

What would an HR consultant do if brought in? Everything that Curley stated he wanted to do personally. By personally I'm not saying it was to hide it. He wanted to be upfront with someone he knew well.

I know the reason behind Curley's change of plan because he makes it clear. Quit acting like these are cryptic emails. They're not even though you would like them to be.

What would an HR consultant do if brought in? Everything that Curley stated he wanted to do personally. By personally I'm not saying it was to hide it. He wanted to be upfront with someone he knew well.

So glad you can interpret someone else's intent based on cryptic emails sent over a decade ago. You should probably be the star witness for the prosecution. Unfortunately for you, all charges will likely be dropped before it ever goes to trial.

I've already explained why an HR consultant would be brought in, please go back and read for yourself.

Why won't you respond to the content of my last post, instead of just circling back around to stuff I've already explained?

There are consequences for using the word "Literally"...
giphy.gif

Sunday* I was reading a thread about someone charged significantly less than expected, asking about what to do. The consensus was to "do the right thing" and fufill his obligations, or it might come back to haunt him down the road. That meant calling up someone and pointing out that he still owed something. I know you've seen the thread, you posted in it yesterday. Exact same situation, if Freeh knows he owes PSU something per his exorbitant contract, he should go out of his way to fulfill, even if that means calling up PSU and asking them to schedule something.

*Not Thursday, Thursday was when I replied to a post of yours that you keep running away from.

Suppose ... he has called, & was told not to bother coming.

I have been under-charged or overpaid a few times - and when I reported it, was told to keep it, even when it was a significant amount. It turns into an argument where both sides want to give away money. I've been on the other side too, same thing - just told them to keep the extra.

So, it certainly could be the same situation. But Freeh could be clear.

I have been under-charged or overpaid a few times - and when I reported it, was told to keep it, even when it was a significant amount. It turns into an argument where both sides want to give away money. I've been on the other side too, same thing - just told them to keep the extra.

That post was from days ago, please try and keep up.

It wouldn't surprise me if the 'move on' OG BOT told him not to bother coming, they've screwed everything else up until now. Freeh having to answer any questions about his fiction would be devastating to the OG BOT. But that is not how the world works, contracts have billing milestones. It should have been structured so that he didn't receive a portion of his ridiculous payment until he met the terms of the contract. So it would be kinda pointless to write that he must return into the contract and then just tell him to forget about it.

Penn Live! The home of the defunct newspaper "The Harrisburg Patriot-News". The "comments" section is a cesspool of ignorance, especially on articles relating to the Sandusky mess.
And altho the Moo poster is not careful about what they say, they are absolutely correct and it has been verified by Moo and others that several of the posters who troll any and every thread on the topic here are indeed regular residents in the cesspool of the PennLive comments section. A couple of them use several aliases. One in particular has a fake Facebook account just to do the trolling at PL.

And altho the Moo poster is not careful about what they say, they are absolutely correct and it has been verified by Moo and others that several of the posters who troll any and every thread on the topic here are indeed regular residents in the cesspool of the PennLive comments section. A couple of them use several aliases.
"Moo" is a complex individual/topic!! LOL!!

"Moo" is a complex individual/topic!! LOL!!
I agree with that. Some of it probably is utter frustration from long-term tracking since at least 2012 of all those PL dwellers. I've stayed away from PL comments for the last several years because they do the same thing they attempt to do here, distract and obfuscate, try to make people spin around in circles all over again and forget what the actual topic of the thread is. Especially when a person or persons really hone in on a truth bomb that fries the false narrative.

She asked a dumb question at the Freeh press conference. Spent the last 5 years endlessly harping on Lynne Abraham in hopes that if something one day is foundcat TSM, her presser gaffe will be forgotton.

Then she backed Kane. To the end. No matter what. Finally hosting a pep rally in Harrisburg for Kane's other 6 supporters.

If I see another LTE from this loon I will scream
Kane is a classic PA bully.
Fit perfectly in the scheme, but too late for the other hanger ons to discern what was really happening.
Maybe she will now find happiness.

I agree with that. Some of it probably is utter frustration from long-term tracking since at least 2012 of all those PL dwellers. I've stayed away from PL comments for the last several years because they do the same thing they attempt to do here, distract and obfuscate, try to make people spin around in circles all over again and forget what the actual topic of the thread is. Especially when a person or persons really hone in on a truth bomb that fries the false narrative.

Isn't there some Baylor-defending you can be doing on some other board?

Many people have observed that the best way to avoid the alleged child advocates trolling PennLive is to read articles dealing with actual child abuse that don't mention Paterno or Penn State.

Amazing, stories about children starved to death by their parents have zero comments. Stories about children beaten to death by their mother's boyfriend have zero comments. A story about Bernie McCue's latest rant against Joe Paterno has 650 comments.

Many people have observed that the best way to avoid the alleged child advocates trolling PennLive is to read articles dealing with actual child abuse that don't mention Paterno or Penn State.

Amazing, stories about children starved to death by their parents have zero comments. Stories about children beaten to death by their mother's boyfriend have zero comments. A story about Bernie McCue's latest rant against Joe Paterno has 650 comments.
There's an obvious reason for this, and I'm very concerned that no one's yet mentioned it. Clearly Paterno has been covering up their advocacy in those other instances.

Isn't there some Baylor-defending you can be doing on some other board?
Saw this ad on YouTube. I couldn't help but notice the title of the ad and your handle are so similar. Also the date the video was published and the date you opened your account here. We already know one former and one current trustee have a bug up their ass re: Anne Covey. I'm sure a few of our more savvy members could find out whether any trustees donated to Pennsylvanians for Judicial Reform, or PA Alliance.

Yeah, I'm sure you get undercharged 2 million all the time. Anyway, if you want to tell them to keep the change, that's cool- it's your money. But the money paid to Freeh wasn't the trustees, it was the school's that they supposedly govern. Are you admitting that they've willingly wasted millions of dollars belonging to the stakeholders of the University?

Yeah, I'm sure you get undercharged 2 million all the time. Anyway, if you want to tell them to keep the change, that's cool- it's your money. But the money paid to Freeh wasn't the trustees, it was the school's that they supposedly govern. Are you admitting that they've willingly wasted millions of dollars belonging to the stakeholders of the University?

I guess the only reason not to is that if you go beyond what was already in the report it may tend to look worse. (SEXFAIRE)

Don't like it when people get too close to the truth? Too bad!

All these "advocates for victims" fail to comment except where Joe, Penn State or Sandusky are involved. It's the same actors over and over with the same old made up dreck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT