ADVERTISEMENT

RV game day parking

Norm Petersin

Oct 5, 2005
A friend of mine has an RV, was told there is no game day parking, oaks at Centre Hall and takes a shuttle. Anyone else hear about this?

A friend of mine has an RV, was told there is no game day parking, oaks at Centre Hall and takes a shuttle. Anyone else hear about this?
Overnight lot has been sold out and most other RV lots are presold also. Not sure if there's not any parking on game day, they usually stuff you into the fields just to get a few more bucks. Call the ticket office

Grange Fairgrounds Also Available for RV Patrons
  • If the Overnight RV lot is sold out, RVs will be directed to Grange Fairgrounds:
    • 1,500 RV spaces with water and electric hook-up;
    • Shower houses;
    • Home game week: $60 per night (Thursday-Saturday nights); $30 per night (Sunday-Wednesday nights). $40 per week to keep RV at Grange Fairgrounds in between home games. RVs must depart Grange by the day after the final home game.
    • Approximately 14 miles from Beaver Stadium;
    • Penn State operates a game shuttle service for an additional cost

Idiotic for PSU to force people to Centre Hall then charge for a shuttle

Idiotic? Like not mailing my tickets to me yet? What is wrong with these people???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT