ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers being classy lasted like 2 hours

In the meantime, two of your four top threads currently on this board have titles that refer to Michigan as "scUM". Hmmm.

In the meantime, two of your four top threads currently on this board have titles that refer to Michigan as "scUM". Hmmm.
You think that is a legitimate parallel or comparison? What, are you stupid? Open head injury? sPitt fan?

Reactions: masterbaker65

Rutgres, scUM, OlieO State, et al is pretty tame fan banter compared to making jokes about pedophila. If they called Penn State the Nittany Kitties or something I really doubt people would be that upset.

Reactions: cavs61
New Jersey is a dump. Most intelligent people do one thing with the state of New Jersey, drive through it on their way to New York.

So many Penn state grads live and thrive in New Jersey. I'm ashamed so many on this board share this perspective. It's a great state that is very well represented by penn state alumni. I mean, it's no Wilkes-Barre or Scranton, but I like living here.

So many Penn state grads live and thrive in New Jersey. I'm ashamed so many on this board share this perspective. It's a great state that is very well represented by penn state alumni. I mean, it's no Wilkes-Barre or Scranton, but I like living here.

LOL at it's no Wilkes-Barre or Scranton. Hell, it's no Johnstown or Altoona!

But seriously, I think people are just taking a piss at NJ b/c of Rutgres and all the Sandusky jokes.

With a lot of people living in NJ but working in NYC or Philly, I'm sure there are lots of nice places in NJ.

Reactions: AldenT
This shit is classless. However, getting bent out of shape and retaliating is why it exists. If they see they can get under your skin they will keep on doing it. Just ignore the classless behavior.

Better we ignore you and your "Move On" attitude!

Now they've got "penn state lives don't matter" banners up since the first one got taken down by police.

LOL at it's no Wilkes-Barre or Scranton. Hell, it's no Johnstown or Altoona!

But seriously, I think people are just taking a piss at NJ b/c of Rutgres and all the Sandusky jokes.

With a lot of people living in NJ but working in NYC or Philly, I'm sure there are lots of nice places in NJ.

Exactly don't listen to that idiot Lion Lineage

Everyone drives past nj ? yet it's the most densely populated and one of riches states per capita Idiot Lol

Every state has their positives but NJ is about the action with everything imaginable can be put on the agenda

Reactions: ram2020
This shit is classless. However, getting bent out of shape and retaliating is why it exists. If they see they can get under your skin they will keep on doing it. Just ignore the classless behavior.

Not to mention if you go do something you are going to be breaking the law.. Agree, just ignore it.

Everyone drives past nj ? yet it's the most densely populated and one of riches states per capita Idiot Lol

Every state has their positives but NJ is about the action with everything imaginable can be put on the agenda

Last paragraph in Engrish please!

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq

These guys totally agree with you, even the last paragraph.

latest

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
Are you sure about that?
In regards to your comment about NJ, yes. All of what people describe as ugly while driving the NJ turnpike is called industry. Industry convenient to the two greats ports of NY and Jersey City. Also there's the computer centers near Rte. 17 around Mahway that drive Wall Street exchanges, allow it to work. Industry and commerce, valuable land or what you call a hideous drive through on the way to NY.

There's nothing wrong with New Jersey except for politics but in that regard PA sucks ass too. Rutgers fans are the problem. They're at the same level as the Pittiots.

As an ex Jerseyite who grew up and lived there for 30 years, it sucks ass. PA doesnt come close to Jersey's suck assery.

Reactions: MtNittany
Jersey is full of trash. I don't care if the trash has a PSU degree or not.

Last paragraph in Engrish please!

Auto spell sucks but you know what's up. Home prices say it all . I understand if it ain't for you but for most others it obviously is . 1/4 of your state is at the nj beaches all summer and spending big $ , so please , typical internet tough guy . I got nothing but love for PA

And I live off the street where that pork store is lol

Don't listen to the idiots on this board , lol

Rutgers really is the scum of the Conference. No getting around it. Delany's dilemma. What an idiot. These retards have diminished every Conference they have ever been associated with.

Auto spell sucks but you know what's up. Home prices say it all . I understand if it ain't for you but for most others it obviously is . 1/4 of your state is at the nj beaches all summer and spending big $ , so please , typical internet tough guy . I got nothing but love for PA

And I live off the street where that pork store is lol

I love this thread.

Firstly, if you live near that pork store, post a pic. or you're lyin'. Secondly, Billy Joel wrote a song about Allen Town, PA not Trenton, NJ. Thirdly, don't give me that crap about the Boss 'cause Bon Jovi cancels that out. Fourthly, your govenor is a walrus while ours is slim and trim. And...we have Yuengling.

I feel like an even bigger sucker paying for a full priced life membership when Clifford is offering half price life memberships on Cyber Monday.
Wife bought my lifetime ship in the early 80's as a birthday present. Pretty sure its been pissed away during the first "Glory Years". I'm pretty sure we're entering the second " Glory Years" and I'm riding the pine PSAA free of charge. :D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT