ADVERTISEMENT

Runner slaps TV reporter’s backside. Caught on camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was referencing reasonable people, not you. For the definition of "old, out of touch white man" they just have a picture of you.

WTF?!? So, it matters if he swatted her ass because he liked it?!?! In which backward, criminal world do you live? If she had protested on the spot, I'm guessing you would have been OK with the runner just saying "take it as a compliment, toots"? I'm so glad you dinosaurs will have your backward thinking replaced by reasonable people soon enough.

Yeah, saying that he hit her on the back, but isn't sure where is really sincere when he obviously slapped her on the ass. And saying that if he saw she didn't like it at the time, he would have apologized ... that's sincere (the implication is that he thought she would like it). You guys aren't even trying.

So, he did something "naughty" because he had adrenaline coursing through his veins and couldn't resist that sweet ass, and if he gives a fake apology, that's OK ... but the victim stating that being slapped on the ass while working isn't acceptable isn't handling it with grace?! LOL. Why don't you just tell her to smile more, talk less, and get under your desk?
Please! If she wasn't a babe, she'd be doing radio and she knows it. She is where she is because of her looks. How about all the equally articulate women who were passed over for that job because they weren't as pretty as this woman?

All men are jerks, right? Therefore, maybe she should sue her employer for putting her in harm's way? Maybe TV stations should only hire ugly women? I'm sure all the deep thinkers in the woke crowd will come up with something wise and enlightened!

I just want to say, you are consistent. You find a way to personally attack me each time you respond to something I've said. I think we both know what that says about you.

Last edited:
They’re not snowflakes?

Exactly. “Wah! You’re ruining his life! This guy doesn’t deserve to have his life ruined!” That’s totally not acting like a snowflake. Good call. A guy commits a crime, you blame the victim for being too mean. And you go to such extremes that you assert his life is ruined. You guys are tough as nails. No melting snowflakes there.

Reactions: Sproul
Exactly. “Wah! You’re ruining his life! This guy doesn’t deserve to have his life ruined!” That’s totally not acting like a snowflake. Good call.
Or “he took her power, he took her power, waahhhh”....or “he’s a racist, he’s a racist, waaahh”....how’s that?

Why am I not surprised the same people defending him are the same ones that defended Peterson. Hmmmmm, what do most of them have in common?

We all like the Grateful Dead??

My takeaway is that most are not defending his actions, but rather the proportionality of the response where he was arrested...which inevitably turns into a 'Who's dick is bigger?' free-for-all on this board.

Or “he took her power, he took her power, waahhhh”....or “he’s a racist, he’s a racist, waaahh”....how’s that?

He took her power by demeaning her on live TV. She stood up for herself and took it back. No snowflake there. If you can’t handle the consequences of committing a crime, don’t commit a crime. Don’t cry that the victim was too mean to you. And don’t spend all your time defending the criminal by crying that his life was ruined, snowflake.

He took her power by demeaning her on live TV. She stood up for herself and took it back. No snowflake there. If you can’t handle the consequences of committing a crime, don’t commit a crime. Don’t cry that the victim was too mean to you. And don’t spend all your time defending the criminal by crying that his life was ruined, snowflake.
I’m sure her life is much better now. Maybe we should give him the death penalty....that will make her feel better. If he gets penalized enough, it will be like it never happened. Better yet, give her a bunch of money, that will make it all go away.

Reactions: bourbon n blues
We all like the Grateful Dead??

My takeaway is that most are not defending his actions, but rather the proportionality of the response where he was arrested...which inevitably turns into a 'Who's dick is bigger?' free-for-all on this board.
Maybe don’t act like an a-hole and you don’t get the blowback like he did. He did this to himself, nobody else did. Wahhhh he acted like a total d!ckhead on tape and is getting heat for it.

It occurs to me that an event like this could be an effective con if planned out well. The idea is, plan it out, with of course the guy getting all kinds of grief, legal issues, etc, with the idea he'd get half the proceeds in the end.

The hard part is that you'd have to make sure where was no apparent prior connection between the two, otherwise people might figure out the con.

I’m sure her life is much better now. Maybe we should give him the death penalty....that will make her feel better. If he gets penalized enough, it will be like it never happened. Better yet, give her a bunch of money, that will make it all go away.
The publicity she's already gotten is worth a ton of money. She'll milk it for all it's worth.

The publicity she's already gotten is worth a ton of money. She'll milk it for all it's worth.

Good for her. She deserves it. Especially since your kind is probably sending her death threats, since that is what you guys do.

Good for her. She deserves it. Especially since your kind is probably sending her death threats, since that is what you guys do.

She's legally entitled to whatever she's legally entitled to so I don't begrudge her that, but let's be realistic. If you discard the people that are simply publicity shy and don't want to be in the public eye (and TV reporters obviously don't fall into that category), what percentage of the remaining people would gladly take the pinch on the rear she got in exchange for being in the position she is now? 99% if not 100%.

Some doofus here or there is going to do something stupid and the person he does it to is going to be annoyed at the time but happy it happened in the long run and that's the position she's in now. She won the doofus lottery.

Some doofus here or there is going to do something stupid and the person he does it to is going to be annoyed at the time but happy it happened in the long run and that's the position she's in now. She won the doofus lottery.

that's total BS

Reactions: demlion
So how much does she deserve? If she gets a big settlement then it’s kind of a slap in the face to people who’ve really suffered and deserve a lot of money.

Reactions: glidresquirrel
Walked away from this thread for 5 hours. Come back, and the same crybabies are still bawling about how unfair it all is.

Even I was not cynical enough to assume the "protect the entitled white guy" caucus felt so threatened.

So how much does she deserve? If she gets a big settlement then it’s kind of a slap in the face to people who’ve really suffered and deserve a lot of money.

Whatever it takes to restore her power. I’m sure her attorney can and will put a number on it.

scribe_metoo-1024x585.jpeg

Reactions: indynittany
Why am I not surprised the same people defending him are the same ones that defended Peterson. Hmmmmm, what do most of them have in common?
Even by the standards of the Petersen thing, this is a remarkable thread. Who knew these people were so desperately afraid?

Even by the standards of the Petersen thing, this is a remarkable thread. Who knew these people were so desperately afraid?
We’d rather not see our country get taken over by the snowflakes. It’s already starting. The PC culture has gotten out of control.

Some people just want to live in a world where you can grab women by the p***y. If you’re rich, they let you do it.

You guys ARE the snowflakes.
Apparently you don’t know what a snowflake is. We’re not the ones getting big settlements for ridiculous lawsuits. I guess I should throw a tantrum every time I hear a bald joke....it takes away my power.....$20 million your honor.

So, when I show how much of a snowflake you’ve become, you respond “you ain’t seen nuttin' yet!” Yes, not only has his life been completely ruined by this .. unfairly, of course ... but now we might as well just kill him, if we’re going to hold him accountable for the crime he committed. You not only melted ... you evaporated.

Yes, society will be better when we teach people not to sexually demean others, or otherwise humiliate them by inappropriately touching them.

Regardless, let's conduct an exercise in perspective, shall we? We shall ... The guy struck her. What if he had struck her in the head and knocked her down? Is that actionable, or is reacting to that “being a victim”? What if he slapped her in the head, but didn’t knock her down? What if he massaged/caressed her ass, instead of slapping it? What if he grabbed her breast? Or slapped her there? Or grabbed her crotch? Or grabbed her by the hips and made thrusting motions?

Do those situations all involve a reaction where we say "hey, he's bad, but the victim shouldn't complain, because then she'd be a victim, and society shouldn't do anything, because we don't ruin the guy's life"?

Or is that reaction saved for the assaulting ass slap, because that apparently holds a special place in our heart.

Somehow they are upset by DB’s getting called out for their wrong behavior. It’s odd.
They are threatened. Its white-boy identity politics. Someone is trying to "take their power" to ride roughshod over other people. They think riding roughshod is wrong but not a big deal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT