ADVERTISEMENT

Rumors from years ago confirmed

Rick Neuheisel was definately in State College...he just said so. Only problem is he thinks the team drove up in a white bus
He said his kid has been offered at the white out. He would’ve accepted on the spot.

Rick Neuheisel was definately in State College...he just said so. Only problem is he thinks the team drove up in a white bus
And the Head Ball Coach was at the PSU game the week after he retired.

I don’t think it means much if anything.

Pretty sure he said his kid wanted to go there after seeing a White Out
Earlier he said they were there. In fact, on XM earlier this week he said Beaver Stadium was his second favorite experience behind the Rose Bowl for obvious reasons (it’s where he played his home games).

Earlier he said they were there. In fact, on XM earlier this week he said Beaver Stadium was his second favorite experience behind the Rose Bowl for obvious reasons (it’s where he played his home games).
Right. But not that he was offered a schollie, just that he wanted to play there after attending a Whiteout

Guys this was TIC, some of you were not here when rumors were flying of Joe's replacement. There were rumors Rick was coming and was seen at every bar in SC at some point. I was letting those at the game yesterday know Rick confirmed the rumors.

Guys this was TIC, some of you were not here when rumors were flying of Joe's replacement. There were rumors Rick was coming and was seen at every bar in SC at some point. I was letting those at the game yesterday know Rick confirmed the rumors.
i guess it has finally run its course.

i remember when neuheisel at the tavern was the butt of every joke on every psu message board. and that was not short-lived at all. it went on for well over five years. probably started around 2004

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT