ADVERTISEMENT

Rose Bowl Rose Bowl Rose Bowl Rose Bowl

welcome back to the big boy table. DO NOT EMBARRASS OUR CONFERENCE!
giphy.gif

Get the bleep out moron...sun setting on Urby's time, Franklin gonna start owning the B10

Actually Dantonio is the one with 2 of last 4 conference titles with two wins against Urban.

Misnomer Urb runs the B1G. You processed him this year and we did last year.

I'm pumped, everyone needs to put that osu627 troll on ignore, and shouldn't even need to be said. Don't let it get to you, that is what fuels a troll.

Actually Dantonio is the one with 2 of last 4 conference titles with two wins against Urban.

Misnomer Urb runs the B1G. You processed him this year and we did last year.
If your coach had picked a better 2 point conversion play then we it's feasible MSU drops OSU and we have a chance.

I blame Sparty

If your coach had picked a better 2 point conversion play then we it's feasible MSU drops OSU and we have a chance.

I blame Sparty

The call was fine the play was there.....the QB just threw the ball two counts late.

"DO NOT EMBARRASS OUR CONFERENCE"

You don't own the conference.

I am rubber. You're glue. What you say bounces off me and sticks to you

I blame Sparty

Lol Dantonio did that to keep Michigan out of the championship game, which ultimately could have kept them out of the playoffs as well . Harbaugh kicked some puppies and is crying in the corner right now as we speak.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT