ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Golden Richards

As an Eagles, Steelers and Giants fan (yes it is possible- my Dad grew up in North Jersey and we shared Giants season tix. I've only been to 1 pre season game at the Vet w my dad and one regular season game in high school w buddies. Have never seen the Birds live at the Linc. Been to probably 60 Giants games), I loved to hate him when I was a kid. "Golden Boy" was the quintessential "America's Team" guy...blonde Cali Surfer Dude locks w good looks. A perfect villian.

As one ages they realize and respect the skill that your opponents have.He was a big part of their teams and had longevity Without Richards, Drew Pearson may not have been the same All Pro player that he was.

RIP

As an Eagles, Steelers and Giants fan (yes it is possible- my Dad grew up in North Jersey and we shared Giants season tix. I've only been to 1 pre season game at the Vet w my dad and one regular season game in high school w buddies. Have never seen the Birds live at the Linc. Been to probably 60 Giants games), I loved to hate him when I was a kid. "Golden Boy" was the quintessential "America's Team" guy...blonde Cali Surfer Dude locks w good looks. A perfect villian.

As one ages they realize and respect the skill that your opponents have.He was a big part of their teams and had longevity Without Richards, Drew Pearson may not have been the same All Pro player that he was.

RIP
“As one ages they realize and respect the skill that your opponents have.” Everyone except diehard Steelers fans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT