ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Avicii

Just read he had health issues related to excessive drinking and had to retire from touring a couple years ago. Had acute pancreatitis.
BTW, my wife and daughter are on my way to Washington for a school trip. I am following the bus on a tracking site they have. They are in the second bus but the first one got sideswiped by a tractor trailer when he made a bad turn going through breezewood. They are going through Gaithersburg right now.

BTW, my wife and daughter are on my way to Washington for a school trip. I am following the bus on a tracking site they have. They are in the second bus but the first one got sideswiped by a tractor trailer when he made a bad turn going through breezewood. They are going through Gaithersburg right now.

Wow! Stay safe! Plans for DC?

not yet, that I've heard....healthy as a horse and in Oman at age 28...I have to think Russian Hookers and/or drugs.

Healthy as a horse?

Yeah, healthy as a horse... with pancreatitis and its gallbladder and appendix removed.

Wow! Stay safe! Plans for DC?
its an army of 13/14 year olds. They just arrived Mt. Vernon. They stay at the Marriott in Tysons Corners. Tomorrow is Arlington, Changing of the Guard, And White House ~ 1:30 (not sure they are going in, but doing Lafayette Park). Then the war monuments. Dinner tomorrow night on the water for a dinner Cruise. Sunday it is up and mass at the Immaculate Conception. Headed to Shanksville for a stop on the way home, and back in CLE Sunday night.

its an army of 13/14 year olds. They just arrived Mt. Vernon. They stay at the Marriott in Tysons Corners. Tomorrow is Arlington, Changing of the Guard, And White House ~ 1:30 (not sure they are going in, but doing Lafayette Park). Then the war monuments. Dinner tomorrow night on the water for a dinner Cruise. Sunday it is up and mass at the Immaculate Conception. Headed to Shanksville for a stop on the way home, and back in CLE Sunday night.

Cool - hope the weather is nice. If you’re looking for a place for dinner tonight, Tyson’s II (the ‘fancy’ mall) has an amazing celebrity chef food court from Mike Isabella. It’s unlike anything I’ve seen and lots of cuisine options at good prices.

https://isabellaeatery.com/

Cool - hope the weather is nice. If you’re looking for a place for dinner tonight, Tyson’s II (the ‘fancy’ mall) has an amazing celebrity chef food court from Mike Isabella. It’s unlike anything I’ve seen and lots of cuisine options at good prices.

https://isabellaeatery.com/
Thanks for the suggestion....its like two bus loads. They are going to some place named Bertucci's (my recommendation for you tonight is to avoid it). I was just notified they found an empty bottle of vodka at the school bathroom this morning (where they met). Ugh.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
Thanks for the suggestion....its like two bus loads. They are going to some place named Bertucci's (my recommendation for you tonight is to avoid it). I was just notified they found an empty bottle of vodka at the school bathroom this morning (where they met). Ugh.

Ah - pizza place. I like Bertucci’s though - sporky pizza is my favorite. That’ll be fun. Drunk kids, not so much. Good luck!

Reactions: Obliviax
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT