ADVERTISEMENT

Report: Moorhead staying at Miss St

No idea who this guy is, but he does have over 100k followers.

If true, they certainly didn’t give him a lot of time to get his players and system in place. 2 years and out.

If true, they certainly didn’t give him a lot of time to get his players and system in place. 2 years and out.

SEC West. Nobody is going to do well there on a regular basis until Saban is gone. Collect ya check. Take your experience with you.

Reactions: ftlpsu
Some team should roll in there with all of their fans having air horns an call it a "tradition" and see how long that lasts. Artificial noise makers should not be permitted and should draw a flag every play

IIRC the SEC gave Mississippi State an exemption to the noise maker rule so long as they stop ringing them when the other team comes up to the line of scrimmage.

IIRC the SEC gave Mississippi State an exemption to the noise maker rule so long as they stop ringing them when the other team comes up to the line of scrimmage.

I'm pretty sure you are correct but still think its ridiculous that they allow them at all. Not only annoying but a hunk of metal at the end of a stick doesn't seem like a good idea. But i guess its none of my business

One of the announcers mentioned an academic fraud issue at miss. st. back in the spring. I hadn’t heard about that.

JOE. KNEW. :eek: (Both of them. :eek: )

Reactions: N&B4PSU
One of the announcers mentioned an academic fraud issue at miss. st. back in the spring. I hadn’t heard about that.

JOE. KNEW. :eek: (Both of them. :eek: )
They had a cheating scandal. It’s been really weird - a bunch of guys were suspended for 8 games, and then other guys were suspended for 6, 4, or 2 games. But, the staff could choose which games to suspend them in; it didn’t have to be the *first* 8 (or 6, 4, etc.) games of the year. So it’s been a weird personnel chess game for them all year.

Reactions: jayhimes
Let me ask the obvious. Would you rather have JM or RR as OC. I am probably in the minority but I would stay with RR. JM
had Trace M Chris G Saquan and Geisicki and still we had a lot of tackled for 4 yard losses.

Bingo everyone forgets this. He also had Godwin, he's not to shabby either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT