ADVERTISEMENT

Report: Massive 3-team deal involving picks may be in works

Will be interesting to see all the shuffling that occurs over the next ten days.....it’ll be like Monty Hall and Let’s Make A Deal!

So The Browns would lose their 1st overall, their 4th overall to move back to 2nd overall .....??? I don't even think they are that stupid.

Right now, Browns have 1st & 4th. Under this 3-team trade, they end up with just 2nd overall, and Giants end up with 4th and 12th getting the multiple picks.

Has to be more. For Browns to just "lose" the 4th overall pick, I'd assume they are getting much much more. Or, are just very very stupid.

Reactions: Kmase21 and BBrown
So The Browns would lose their 1st overall, their 4th overall to move back to 2nd overall .....??? I don't even think they are that stupid.

Right now, Browns have 1st & 4th. Under this 3-team trade, they end up with just 2nd overall, and Giants end up with 4th and 12th getting the multiple picks.

Has to be more. For Browns to just "lose" the 4th overall pick, I'd assume they are getting much much more. Or, are just very very stupid.
Well of course there would be more. A lot more.

The meaningless mock drafts I saw last night speculated that this trade would happen and Saquon would fall to the #6 pick, would turn out to be Tampa Bay.

I still don't think that trade makes any sense. Cleveland has to get the 12th pick out of it. If the Giants move back to 4 I'd wager they take Barkley...or Denver does. I think this is worst case for Tampa.

Buffalo-Darnold, Cleveland-Allen, Jets-Mayfield (lol), Giants-Barkley/Chubb, Denver-Barkley/Chubb, Indianapolis trades back for whomever wants Rosen (NE, NO or Arizona)

All these mocks have the QBs way overrated. I think at least one of the four QBs will fall out of the top ten.

Mayfield as a top 10 pick is a joke. Darnold, Rosen & Allen make sense but not 1-3 as people are speculating. Darnold's the only QB worth a top 5 pick IMO

The meaningless mock drafts I saw last night speculated that this trade would happen and Saquon would fall to the #6 pick, would turn out to be Tampa Bay.

yeah, I don't think the Worldwide Leader is providing enough pre-draft coverage....they have even taken to "live" mock-draft coverage
oh well, lots of programming hours to fill

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT