ADVERTISEMENT

Remember when OSU fans invented the rumor that James Franklin reported Chase Young's NCAA violation?

Are they upset at Courtney Smith, or the hundreds of Strauss's victims that snitched too? I guess that's why they hated Paterno, I guess they consider him a snitch for properly reporting JS. What a messed up fan base.

With their great culture and deep rooted honesty, shouldn’t the OSU fanbase be praising the person who turned Young in instead of trying to make that person pay?

What’s even scarier... is there are people who even listen to Zack Smith’s podcast... who are these nut jobs?
Menace2society podcast. How fitting. That's almost as big of a slap in the face as Gene Smith spinning this infraction to show how great of an administration they have at OSU.

Reactions: baircub1!
The very odd insinuation is that anyone associated with a different team would have inside OSU information??? How would an outsider even have any information to "expose"? Inside information typically originates from the "inside", no? o_O

With their great culture and deep rooted honesty, shouldn’t the OSU fanbase be praising the person who turned Young in instead of trying to make that person pay?

At the same time, shouldn’t Tosu athletic supporters be demanding that young be removed from the program? He doesn’t fit their CULTURE. OF. COMPLIANCE. :eek: .

The very odd insinuation is that anyone associated with a different team would have inside OSU information??? How would an outsider even have any information to "expose"? Inside information typically originates from the "inside", no? o_O
I think it's just the opposite. All of the big-time CF schools recruit against each other and have close relationships with the same HS coaches. I think we'd all be surprised on the amount of "shady" stuff the major programs have on each other - probably the only thing that keeps programs from blowing the whistle on each another. I've said it once and I'll say it again, no program is squeaky clean no matter how hard the fans on their boards claim it to be. NO PROGRAM. Visit any fan board - whether it's PSU, OSU, UM, or ND - and you'd think the school's coaching staff and administration are made up of saints. I guess that's what makes these boards so entertaining and comical. Every fan base has the "holier than thou" attitude - it's hilarious.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT