ADVERTISEMENT

Reeder

Guy is a redshirt fresh and if not for injuries would not be on the field. He is learning on the job. Given time, he will be a good one.
He is not going to tackle shifty backs in space. We need athletes at LB to complement him. Keep waiting for Bowen to emerge. Soon.

He misses a ton of tackles. He got chopped down a ton last week.
He had a tough day today. #11 made him look bad a few times. Early in the season his tackling was nails. I think he''ll be okay in the long run.

Reactions: 81b&w
He had a tough day today. #11 made him look bad a few times. Early in the season his tackling was nails. I think he''ll be okay in the long run.
Your memory is far better than mine. Who was the really slow MLB linebacker that Joe insisted on playing because he had a dog named Nittany? We're seeing the redux

Last edited:
Your memory is far better than mine. Who was the really slow MLB linebacker that Joe unsuited in playing because he had a dog named Nittany? We're seeing the redux
I believe that would be PSU's former fullback Mike Cerimele who had the dog named Nittany. He didn't have the wheels. In fact here is a Collegian article:

It's all bout love for Mike Cerimele

Even his family shared his fondness for the Blue and White, having license plates that read "Penn State," "Joe Knows" and "Big Eleven" as well as a family dog named "Nittany."

It's not hating NC. My goodness. So we can't say. anybody played bad. He was terrible today. Redshirt or not. Whatever. He is getting a free ride and we can say he played bad. Not hating on him at all.

It's not hating NC. My goodness. So we can't say. anybody played bad. He was terrible today. Redshirt or not. Whatever. He is getting a free ride and we can say he played bad. Not hating on him at all.

I didn't think he had a good game today either. He was PSU's leading tackler though:

42 Reeder, Troy 9 solo 1 assist 10 total tackles

PSU/MD Summary

Reactions: 81b&w
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT