ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Mailbag: Will James Franklin rumors impact the early signing period?

Last edited:
Reactions: bourbon n blues
I think he’s gone
That might be for the best if it does happen. 2022 looks like it is going to be pretty rough no matter what. 2023 JF would be on the hot seat with a redshirt freshman QB in all likelihood.
When I watched him on the sideline today, it reminded me a lot of the dissociative stare we saw last year during the 0 - 5 start. That team did turn it around, but they had options at QB.

I’m gonna go with” No “ as far as other programs actually hiring him away.
I think he’s gone
That might be for the best if it does happen. 2022 looks like it is going to be pretty rough no matter what. 2023 JF would be on the hot seat with a redshirt freshman QB in all likelihood.
When I watched him on the sideline today, it reminded me a lot of the dissociative stare we saw last year during the 0 - 5 start. That team did turn it around, but they had options at QB.
He leaves we will lose recruits .

To the contrary, Coach Franklin's job offers are going to vanish from the offers-pages. Losses are going to mount. Consider competing with Michigan, Michigan State, and Ohio State not to forget Maryland and Rutgers without established QB and young team. Winning is going to be tough and it will get tougher! Upfront, I love Penn State Football with hopes and even prayers to win games. Hopes and prayers do not win games! Good players and coaches together with hard work win games. Two to three additional losses will change fans attitudes. Wishing for the best for fans and players.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT