ADVERTISEMENT

Recruit Visiting

Any idea where Cael was yesterday? In the intro to the coaches show they noted he was on a recruiting trip....

Come on class of 2020. I predict we get at least three of the top 15 guys for another killer class.

He was on the sidelines with Howard

Yes he was but I don't think so. The game was Saturday. He wouldn't miss the coaches show if he was still in town. He must have been on the road somewhere...

I will also say - from this point forward any verbal is just that, verbal and nonbinding - I will contain my enthusiasm, up until any are in the form of a NLI.

Doesn't the NLI early signing period begin this Thursday the 15th??? Anyone?

I will also say - from this point forward any verbal is just that, verbal and nonbinding - I will contain my enthusiasm, up until any are in the form of a NLI.

Doesn't the NLI early signing period begin this Thursday the 15th??? Anyone?

Howard is only a junior so the early signing period for him is over a year away. A verbal has always been only a verbal.

I tried not to go the obvious route too...my twitter stalk should’ve told me better!

Figueroa was one of the first to “like” the initial news break and Belshay replied with like a “shush up” or a “shoulder shrug” emoji or something...

2021 commit, big news? Super talented and news worthy but... Kid's minds change like the seasons. Come talk to me two years from now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT