ADVERTISEMENT

RB's look Ready....

GregInPitt

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
USC
Can we glean anything from this picture? To me, Ford (#28, far left) looks night and day bigger and stronger than he did last season. Last season he looks pretty thin to me and did not have the look of a tackle breaking machine, which Cain seemed to be and JB proved at season's end. But Ford in this picture looks as "big" or bigger than the other two........ Can't wait to see them all carrying the rock this season.

9947984.jpg

Last edited:
The last roster update that came out had Ford down weight from last year.

I’m surprised to see Ford after he was busted for LSD. Or did I miss an update on the story

Can we glean anything from this picture? To me, Ford (#28, far left) looks night and day bigger and stronger than he did last season. Last season he looks pretty thin to me and did not have the look of a tackle breaking machine, which Cain seemed to be and JB proved at season's end. But Ford in this picture looks as "big" or bigger than the other two........ Can't wait to seem them all carrying the rock this season.

9947984.jpg
Even though the Big changed course, not sure we will see football this year?

Can we glean anything from this picture? To me, Ford (#28, far left) looks night and day bigger and stronger than he did last season. Last season he looks pretty thin to me and did not have the look of a tackle breaking machine, which Cain seemed to be and JB proved at season's end. But Ford in this picture looks as "big" or bigger than the other two........ Can't wait to seem them all carrying the rock this season.

9947984.jpg
Well, this picture is over a year old, so that makes the observation very interesting.

I’m surprised to see Ford after he was busted for LSD. Or did I miss an update on the story
It looks like Ford, Wormley and Wallace are in ARD court tomorrow at 2pm. The biggest worry for Ford might be Triponian punishment from Student Affairs.

Reactions: marshall23
Wow. Grown ass men in that pic. We will need them all because after our te and one wr, we are out of options. I want to see smash mouth so badly this year I am hoping kc goes that way.

Reactions: GregInPitt
Picture over a year old.....people need to do some research before they enter the "share" world.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT