ADVERTISEMENT

Ravens vs. Jets

BobPSU92

May 6, 2015
The Jets went three and out on their first possession. The Ravens are marching down the field on their first.

7-0, Ravens. Ficken just missed a field goal for the Jets. He’s just 7-13 over 40 yards.

Jackson is amazing, he and Mahomes have to be the most exciting players in the NFL. It’s going to take a great team to deny the Ravens this year.

Reactions: LionJim and BBrown
The Jets went for 4th and 1 in the red zone and didn’t get it. Darnold threw into the end zone under pressure, and the pass was broken up. Why not run the ball?

Ficken just missed a field goal for the Jets. He’s just 7-13 over 40 yards.
Who cares about a miss. He’s gainfully employed in the NFL.

I could understand your outrage if he was a chemist or something equally unimpressive.:eek:

Why do I suspect you’re two Tim Bits and a white chocolate mocha Frappuccino away from departing us?:cool:

I’ll stop now.

Last edited:
35-13, Ravens. The Jets blocked a punt and recovered the ball for a touchdown. Ficken missed the extra point. :(

Not sure how the refs don't overturn the recovery by the Jets at the Ravens 2 yd line after the Jets punt just prior to that glanced off one of the Ravens blockers...

Jackson is amazing, he and Mahomes have to be the most exciting players in the NFL. It’s going to take a great team to deny the Ravens this year.

minority quarterbacks are all the rage. So many conflicted old white nfl fans

Reactions: Nitt1300

It’s amazing Steelers had the Ravens beat until Schuster fumbled with Hodges as QB.

It’s amazing Steelers had the Ravens beat until Schuster fumbled with Hodges as QB.

I’d have to go back and see when some of the trades were made but The Ravens picked up some key players, Marcus Peters being one of them. Also from what I can see is their defense started playing with a lot of confidence and their OL gelled with some younger players. It’s that perfect storm many talk about.

I’d have to go back and see when some of the trades were made but The Ravens picked up some key players, Marcus Peters being one of them. Also from what I can see is their defense started playing with a lot of confidence and their OL gelled with some younger players. It’s that perfect storm many talk about.
Yep, that game was part of their 2-2 start or just after that I believe and then once they rearranged personnel and picked up some guys on their defense, things changed a lot. If the Ravens win in Cleveland I could see the Steelers winning that last game in Bmore as the Ravens will likely sit a lot of guys, having clinched home field throughout...and that could be a "must win" for the Steelers to make a wild card slot.

Reactions: BBrown
Yep, that game was part of their 2-2 start or just after that I believe and then once they rearranged personnel and picked up some guys on their defense, things changed a lot. If the Ravens win in Cleveland I could see the Steelers winning that last game in Bmore as the Ravens will likely sit a lot of guys, having clinched home field throughout...and that could be a "must win" for the Steelers to make a wild card slot.
A big improvement to the Ravens defense was Tony Jefferson getting hurt. Chuck Clark has been a huge improvement at safety, add in Marcus Peters via trade, Jimmy Smith getting healthy and the secondary is now very good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT