ADVERTISEMENT

Random thought

Player2BNamedL8r

Jan 3, 2012
RI
Considering it’s still another 4-5 months until the next kickoff is supposedly taking place, if the season is cancelled and we go an entire fall without football, PLUS another LONG offseason, how far off track will discussions on this board go by the 2021 season? Talk about tangents!!!!

Stay safe!!

well by that time we'll know for sure how to put real estate into an IRA!! And then we will realize that over the years, PSU has had some great LBers

Reactions: Player2BNamedL8r
I dunno. Has LionJim weighed in on his thoughts about the abc conjecture?

Was wondering that myself. The one thing I have found recently is that there are a lot of “experts” on this board.
The only expert I would want posting multiple times a week is @Midnighter with his photo polls.
Any other “experts” I can shrug off, but Midnighter....?
I’ll open his posts any day and every day!

OL

The only expert I would want posting multiple times a week is @Midnighter with his photo polls.
Any other “experts” I can shrug off, but Midnighter....?
I’ll open his posts any day and every day!

OL

Ha ha thanks! Unfortunately, just moved and the Verizon installation we had scheduled for today had been cancelled. Seems they ‘low key’ stopped all in home visits beginning Tuesday. They are ballparking November for installation resumption. Not sure I’ll be able to wait because of work and school for my daughter. Comcast isn’t available in my area but Cox is - might have to give them a call. Anyone have or use Cox before?

Ha ha thanks! Unfortunately, just moved and the Verizon installation we had scheduled for today had been cancelled. Seems they ‘low key’ stopped all in home visits beginning Tuesday. They are ballparking November for installation resumption. Not sure I’ll be able to wait because of work and school for my daughter. Comcast isn’t available in my area but Cox is - might have to give them a call. Anyone have or use Cox before?
CAn you get a MyFy unit?

Considering it’s still another 4-5 months until the next kickoff is supposedly taking place, if the season is cancelled and we go an entire fall without football, PLUS another LONG offseason, how far off track will discussions on this board go by the 2021 season? Talk about tangents!!!!

Stay safe!!

OT will be ONT

I imagine some cotton vs. man made materials discussions.
Types of soils that work best for basil.

Etc.

Reactions: Player2BNamedL8r
Not sure what that is...
I have one from Verizon. Basically it an internet connection that works free of a hard cable connection. It’s a small unit less than the size of a cell phone. It’s portable and you can take it with your laptop wherever you go. If you can get cell connection you can get MyFy connection.

Last edited:
Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT