ADVERTISEMENT

Quinn Nordin not visiting PSU this weekend

Judge Smails

May 29, 2001
200w.gif

Quinn the mighty Eskimo is afraid of a little snow.

I think a lot of guys will not come this weekend due to the weather. anyone coming from the Atlantic coast areas are advised to stay home.

weather will impact this weekend.

Reactions: PsuAnnie
...Friday will be fine...

...Sunday will be fine...

...the snow is scheduled to start late Friday night and end early Sunday morning ... travel to and from should be fine...

Reactions: Judge Smails

...the snow is scheduled to start late Friday night and end early Sunday morning ... travel to and from should be fine...

Ever drive in 3 feet of snow?

States are going to have state of emergency declarations. Travel is going to be impacted in Eastern and Southern Pa, Virginia, Maeyland, and DC for a while v

Last edited:
I seriously hate about 60% of our own fan base. We aren't better then any one in terms of fans.
It used to be that we were fine as fans, though some did not think we were sincere. Then, social media came along and, also, more people were born. This was the inevitable result: We are more like everybody else than we were in the past.

No need to come. He is 100% committed and it would take a lot to sway him. I saw he said this on social media. That's the gospel according to Quinn! :rolleyes:

Yes, I am totally shocked by this. I am sure he'd have been welcomed with open arms by the other commits.

Not.

Ironic because 95% of this board hates you.

60% of our fan base is reprehensible based on a couple tweets from people he doesn't even know for sure the tweeters are bonafide PSU fans? Go figure? Really comical that the posing fraud PSU fan who is clearly a PSU-hater and the fan of another school is going to lecture on appropriate fan "character" and social ettiquite? Not only an arrogant @sshole but a complete hypocrite douche-bag - quite the charming "combo"; he must be a real treat in the "social scene".

I guess the conventional visitors-sleep-in-a-hotel-room-by-themselves didn't go over well with nordin.

;)

Well, depending on where they are coming from and going back to, flights may be cancelled/delayed, roads may not be fully plowed.

If the kid wants to visit before he signs, he could still wait and sign later - he is not obligated to visit before Feb 3 and sign on that date.

If it were my kid from the Philly area - I would tell him to wait until next week, when the travel situation may be better.

Whats the difference between a perceived 5 star and 1 star kicker? Exactly. Goodbye diva Kicker recruit. You are a dime a dozen.

Whats the difference between a perceived 5 star and 1 star kicker? Exactly. Goodbye diva Kicker recruit. You are a dime a dozen.

Strength and accuracy of leg supposedly, but if your talking about the top 0.10% of all high school kickers in the first place, I agree with you that these analysts are claiming a lot more prcision and predictive accuracy in their subject rankings as they keep splitting the atom than probably in reality actually exists.

Another site reporting that Nordin was offended that JF offered another kicker and decommitted.

chris-bosh-face-gif.gif

I seriously hate about 60% of our own fan base. We aren't better then any one in terms of fans.

To be fair Nate, you spout opinions based on the last minute. You have a hard time seeing the bigger picture quite often and are as opinionated as anyone else. Like where did you pull this 60% from? Is 60% of the fan base acting like idiots to a kicker on social media? I doubt it.

I don't Tweet but Nordin's account still saying: Committed to Penn State. His pic is gone and he hasn't got any recent Tweets showing since The Visit. Think he might be embarrassed?

Another site reporting that Nordin was offended that JF offered another kicker and decommitted.

chris-bosh-face-gif.gif

Uh huh. In which case we should have done it months ago.

Seriously, is there any bigger douche on the planet than this kid? Where the hell are his parents?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT