ADVERTISEMENT

Question watching wrestlers this season.....

JUBAN

Gold Member
Nov 16, 2001
With the COVID incidents occupying everyone everywhere, I cancelled my FLO subscription earlier this past November. Now I'm asking for some help as to how I might be able to watch our wrestlers this coming season. Any suggestions?

Reactions: Folkstylefan
With the COVID incidents occupying everyone everywhere, I cancelled my FLO subscription earlier this past November. Now I'm asking for some help as to how I might be able to watch our wrestlers this coming season. Any suggestions?

All of our matches will be on BTN or BTN Plus since they are all conference duals.

Does anyone use Youtube TV? I read that they carry the BTN overflow games and you can basically choose to watch any game they are airing, was wondering if that applies to wrestling?

I have YouTubeTV and love it. I am not sure about the overflow games, as the need hasn’t come up for me to use that yet (got it this summer). It does include BTN and the ACC Network so we get more wrestling than Xfinity provided. Also unlimited DVR...

I cut the cord during the summer and have added Hulu. Been pretty impressed so far with the sports content. They have BTN, SEC and ACC. While I didn’t watch any PSU football game live on tv, I did tape them (only went back and watched 1 though). It looks like they have all BTN games there and hoping they have every wrestling match. So far, more content then Spectrum cable has at 1/3rd the price.

I cut the cord during the summer and have added Hulu. Been pretty impressed so far with the sports content. They have BTN, SEC and ACC. While I didn’t watch any PSU football game live on tv, I did tape them (only went back and watched 1 though). It looks like they have all BTN games there and hoping they have every wrestling match. So far, more content then Spectrum cable has at 1/3rd the price.

Doubt they have every wrestling match on TV as they never have. 1 or 2 each weekend. However, for at least the last 10 years every match at a BIG school that wasn't on TV was available on BTN Plus, for which you need a subscription. Unlike Flo, they do have a monthly option so you can sign up now and cancel after the BIG tournament.

Reactions: nitlion6
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT