Question for libs about pronouns

bdgan

May 29, 2008
I just saw on TV that some singer has changed pronouns from they back to she/her. "She" says that "she" is gender fluid. I've been told that this isn't a choice because people are born that way. I half understood that a biological male might have really been born a female but how can they continually be reborn into something else?

Also, what's the difference between Ne and Ze? I just saw that PA schools have denounced binary gender and are promoting "ne" and "ze".

bdgan

May 29, 2008
Estonia is ranked 5th in math, science, and reading. The USA is ranked 25th. FWIW the U.S. spends more than twice what Estonia spends. Is it possible that we're focusing on the wrong things?

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
"It" is the original gender neutral pronounce. Why not just use that?
In other words, the "Buffalo Bill" option. (Hermy's personal hero, along with Trump.)

Bill_iconic_scene.jpg

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
I just saw on TV that some singer has changed pronouns from they back to she/her. "She" says that "she" is gender fluid. I've been told that this isn't a choice because people are born that way. I half understood that a biological male might have really been born a female but how can they continually be reborn into something else?

Also, what's the difference between Ne and Ze? I just saw that PA schools have denounced binary gender and are promoting "ne" and "ze".

You’ve come to the wrong place, honey. Go talk to your kids, they can straighten you out.

maypole

May 9, 2022
Fine, but that doesn't change what they actually are...that is the issue.

People should be polite, but now folks are abandoning common sense, like in the linked story above.
Again, you should call every person what they want to be called, regardless.

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
This is insanity. Only a dumbass leftist looks to children for wisdom.

Aren't you that landscaper that believes 90% on the nut job conspiracy theories from the last few years? Maybe you should go talk to some teenagers...they could give you some life advice

LioninHouston

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2005
Aren't you that landscaper that believes 90% on the nut job conspiracy theories from the last few years? Maybe you should go talk to some teenagers...they could give you some life advice
What in the world are you talking about? Get help.