ADVERTISEMENT

Question about Manville

And he lost during a period he took a few losses to Hidlay, which he avenged.

The Manville-Marinelli comparison is instructive as it relates to the 2 programs right now. Manville lost in OT to Marinelli during what might have been a dip in form. Many Iowa fans are saying Marinelli is their best recruit since Metcalf and is wreaking havoc in the room, while many Penn State fans are wondering where Mason might fit in our lineup, if at all.
The loss to Marinelli at the 2014 Ironman came at 160 lbs. Manville was smart enough to go back down to 152 for his senior campaign.

the kid seeks out competition. win lose or draw he seeks it out. if you cant appreciate that your throwing shade or not paying attention. he is going to the OTC as part of a plan.

#respectthejourney even if you dont understand it.

the kid seeks out competition. win lose or draw he seeks it out. if you cant appreciate that your throwing shade or not paying attention. he is going to the OTC as part of a plan.

#respectthejourney even if you dont understand it.
whoa. easy boy. i have consistently been a proponent of all things Manville, both Mason and Carson (and maye Pierson down the road) on this very board. you may also notice that i don't slam our wrestlers, nor my fellow posters.

if you choose to disagree about whether Manville moving up to 160 was a wise move, let's play well with others and agree to disagree. be happy to discuss it further over a Guinness at The (New) Deck up the street from The Palestra amidst The Keystone Classic.

anyway, have a good evening dunkej01. i hope to meet you and many more of our posters in Philly if not sooner.

Respectfully,

Sean

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT