ADVERTISEMENT

PSU WVB about ready to start Live feed here link inside

Won the 1st 25-16. Was tied at 14 and then started to play like they should against this team.

PSU takes the 3rd 25-17 after being down 6-0 and 10-6. Got to clean that up to keep advancing.

Illinois, I normally agree with your posts and respect your points of view. However, we are 1-0 this week, and will get ready for next week's opponent. But, this week, we are 1-0. (In this position, I planned a leaning, winking smiley face, but my connection/computer are not cooperating).

OL

Illinois, I normally agree with your posts and respect your points of view. However, we are 1-0 this week, and will get ready for next week's opponent. But, this week, we are 1-0. (In this position, I planned a leaning, winking smiley face, but my connection/computer are not cooperating).

OL

Well, I very much hope they're NOT looking to next week yet, they play Dayton tomorrow night for the right to advance next week. Dayton knocked off Villanova 3-1 tonight.

GET WITH THE PROGRAM!!!!!

My bad. I'll take the blame for not double checking my replies. Should have read "getting ready for the next opponent."

BUT, IT'S LATE AND YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE YELLED! ;)

I HAD TO YELL.....I'M IN ILLINOIS AND YOU WERE IN DREAMLAND!

Wake up and go back to sleep so you're well rested for tomorrow's additional 1-0!

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
Watching who I would like to see as Penn State's next OC. Aside from the pick six just thrown, BG looks nice and smooth on offense. Hack standing strong in the pocket with 4 different routes at different levels on the field to throw to, along Barkely running for many yards like BG RB.

But, yes, there are times here in Archbold, Ahiya that I need to wake up to go to bed.

OL

All four Dayton vs Villanova sets were close. Each 2 point wins I believe. I am not sure what the Howard results indicate. Nebraska and Minnesota are in PSUs bracket. Nebraska lost a set. Minny swept. Loyola Marymount beat Stanford. So much for top rated recruiting classes. Inky was a huge loss, but one that a team like Stanford should be able to overcome. Washington looks dangerous. We will see how MSU fares. Purdue eliminated by Texas. Per the pundits Michigan and MSU were underdogs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT