ADVERTISEMENT

PSU Recruit Ricky Slade weekly update

I'd be surprised if Slade and Shorter don't see playing time right away. Maybe not as starters per se, but they will get on the field

It's hard to believe that our team is still recovering from sanctions, but we are. Most of the starters on our team were 3-star recruits that switched from Vanderbilt or who James Franklin tried to scoop up quickly late in the recruiting season after he was hired. Can you imagine when our 4- and 5-star recruits become the feature guys?

It's hard to believe that our team is still recovering from sanctions, but we are. Most of the starters on our team were 3-star recruits that switched from Vanderbilt or who James Franklin tried to scoop up quickly late in the recruiting season after he was hired. Can you imagine when our 4- and 5-star recruits become the feature guys?
Barkley, bates, McGovern, Gonzalez, Mahon, blacknall, Johnson, thompkins, gesicki, Miller, Bowen, brown, and Allen all were highly recruited and weren't flipped from Vanderbilt. I think you're exaggerating just a bit.

His H.S. production and use reminds me of Miles Sanders when he was at Woodland Hills. Watched Sanders during his Junior year against our local H.S. team. 4 total carries in the game (3 in the first half, 1 in the 2nd half), for 160+ yards and 3 TD's. Game got out of hand early and it would have been an embarrassment to use him more than that.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT