ADVERTISEMENT

PSU Quarantine Workout video!

Damn, if VJ goes 2 bills in the off season as is often claimed here, then Nick has a long way to go to get back to 141 lol!

Any future Navy SEALS in this group?

A good alumni team would be Matt Brown and Morgan Macintosh. They would take the current group to the cleaners.

Any future Navy SEALS in this group?

A good alumni team would be Matt Brown and Morgan Macintosh. They would take the current group to the cleaners.
I surmise that folkstyle-season Bo and Zain might have done better than freestyle-shape Bo and Zain.

(Also, IF the SEALS are still in the doghouse for their moral and discipline failures, I’d rather our Army guys go to the other elite units.)

Lol @ Nick and Cenzos dungarees. Loved that. I always thought Nick seemed like the quiet type but the more I see him in vids like this he seems like a hoot to be around. Lol

Reactions: Grass
There is nothing like wrestling shape. Micah is an absolute monster and future first round pick and the wrestling guys made him look like an amateur in the conditioning category.

Reactions: Dogwelder
There is no way these guys don't make each other better (FB and Wrestling). Imagine being a neighbor kid, Hey mom I think a national champion wrestler just ran by, mom some guy that won worlds just ran by, mom some guy who won the Hodge just ran by, MOM SOME GUY WHO IS GOING TO BE DRAFTED IN THE FIRST ROUND JUST RAN BY AND I THINK JUST GOT LAPPED!

There is no way these guys don't make each other better (FB and Wrestling). Imagine being a neighbor kid, Hey mom I think a national champion wrestler just ran by, mom some guy that won worlds just ran by, mom some guy who won the Hodge just ran by, MOM SOME GUY WHO IS GOING TO BE DRAFTED IN THE FIRST ROUND JUST WALKED BY AND I THINK JUST GOT LAPPED!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT