ADVERTISEMENT

PSU Wrestling Doppelgänger?

AgSurfer

Aug 9, 2013
Ok, this post is primarily for the older guys. This video shows an 80’s group performing a great song. But take a close look at the lead singer, Martin Fry. I think he has a pretty close resemblance to a PSU wrestler that all the older guys posting here should be familiar with. I’m not saying who because I’m curious to see if anyone else sees the same resemblance.

giphy.gif

Ok, this post is primarily for the older guys. This video shows an 80’s group performing a great song. But take a close look at the lead singer, Martin Fry. I think he has a pretty close resemblance to a PSU wrestler that all the older guys posting here should be familiar with. I’m not saying who because I’m curious to see if anyone else sees the same resemblance.

He looks more like Alan Ruck.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I just listened to 1:16 seconds of this crap. Who in the hell are these guys? I never heard this in my life and I was at PSU in the 80s.
Admit it SilverSurfer, you still have some suits with shoulder pads, don't you? :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT