ADVERTISEMENT

PSU prof in the news😐

Well liked professor. Wrote the textbook on thermodynamics. What to make of it? It's gross, it's inappropriate but is it worth ruining the guy's life over? From the complaint doesn't sound like anybody is being hurt including the dog -- did I miss something?
One of the charges is sexual intercourse with an animal.

Well liked professor. Wrote the textbook on thermodynamics. What to make of it? It's gross, it's inappropriate but is it worth ruining the guy's life over? From the complaint doesn't sound like anybody is being hurt including the dog -- did I miss something?
JFC are you kidding me!?! Wow. What a take!

“Yah, he was just walking around naked and jerking off in public while fvcking his dog. No biggie.”

JFC are you kidding me!?! Wow. What a take!

“Yah, he was just walking around naked and jerking off in public while fvcking his dog. No biggie.”
Yep this is an indication of a sick man. Do we really think this is a caught once doing a random thing situation? If you are doing that kind of sick stuff, there is likely more. I cannot fathom anyone defending it.

One of the charges is sexual intercourse with an animal.
D5IPpjpWwAIq-q7.jpg

Reactions: bison13
For all the sickness of this story, at least he had the intelligence to wear a ski mask. Nothing else but a backpack and hiking boots but at least he tried to hide his face.

I had this guy. he was a Chem Eng professor. I think he taught Thermodynamics. He was a good teach back then in the 1990s.

Reactions: step.eng69
It was one of the dumber posts I've done here.

But I will say ever since the original Sandusky presentment I've tried to be cautious about believing initial statements from police and prosecutors -- they sometimes imply things that they don't really know for sure. Especially when the allegations are so lurid. In this case it sounds like they know.

If you are sick enough to read the article, they first saw this on the trail camera a decade ago and multiple times since then. seems like only recently did they somehow identify him. so this was happening for at least a decade having sex with his dog in public.

If you are sick enough to read the article, they first saw this on the trail camera a decade ago and multiple times since then. seems like only recently did they somehow identify him. so this was happening for at least a decade having sex with his dog in public.
Sounds like the usual Happy Valley delay of a decade or so allowing deviant sexual behavior to run amok.

If this was associated with another school there would have been pages of posts, but since it is about PSU, very few comments.

• Haha
Reactions: WHCANole
This is a good thing. For a few brief moments in time it gives those on the pitt board a reason for living.

So I’m seeing this news getting picked up by more and more outlets and it begs the question.
Regardless of what kind of perverted disgusting kinky shit this guy was into, what on earth makes him go out into public and do it? When you are doing sexual stuff so out of the norm where you KNOW it’s really really bad, yet you have the ability to keep it indoors under your own roof without anyone every knowing, why in the fvck would you go to a public park and perform these sick acts? So he’s not only a beastiality sicko, but he gets off on doing it in public? One has to wonder just how long he’s been doing this kind of twisted stuff and to what degree? We’re there possibly children involved at some point?
Man, I just don’t understand people. 😞

So I’m seeing this news getting picked up by more and more outlets and it begs the question.
Regardless of what kind of perverted disgusting kinky shit this guy was into, what on earth makes him go out into public and do it? When you are doing sexual stuff so out of the norm where you KNOW it’s really really bad, yet you have the ability to keep it indoors under your own roof without anyone every knowing, why in the fvck would you go to a public park and perform these sick acts? So he’s not only a beastiality sicko, but he gets off on doing it in public? One has to wonder just how long he’s been doing this kind of twisted stuff and to what degree? We’re there possibly children involved at some point?
Man, I just don’t understand people. 😞
probably 99% chance he was doing it in his house first, then that got boring. so he needed to do something more thrilling which was go do it in public. obviously to have sex with your dog means you are bat $hit crazy so trying to apply logic to the situation to understand it won't work.

probably 99% chance he was doing it in his house first, then that got boring. so he needed to do something more thrilling which was go do it in public. obviously to have sex with your dog means you are bat $hit crazy so trying to apply logic to the situation to understand it won't work.
Good point. Logic doesn’t fly with this professor.

My bad, I missed that. All I saw was public masturbation. If he was f'ing the dog in a public park he deserves all this.
Yeah, but in his defense, the dog was REALLY HOT and was dressed provocatively!

That bitch was asking for it! :oops:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Obliviax
The way I see it, the dude has 2 options.
Obviously he can’t stay in PA and live his old life. It’s over. You can’t recover from this.

So either he kills himself / or becomes a recluse in PA, or….. he leaves PA altogether and moves to a place where he can start new and embrace his freakish lifestyle and find like minded people. Somewhere like San Fran.

Full professor.

Matsoukas “has been relieved of his responsibilities and is on leave” from the university, a Penn State spokesperson said.
At PSU, they'll probably open a new line of study. Maybe something like "The Joys of Animal Sex" and "Human/Animal sex Throughout History", or "The Philosophical Justification of Animal Sex". Perhaps, "Animal Sex's Benefits As It Pertains to Global Climate Change".

Full professor.

Matsoukas “has been relieved of his responsibilities and is on leave” from the university, a Penn State spokesperson said.
Would he still have his job, and would it have been more politically correct if his dog had been male?

Reactions: bourbon n blues
Full professor.

‘On leave ‘ Is he still being paid? Still have health coverage and other benefits ? Allowed on campus?

Reactions: bourbon n blues
Strange guy doing this in public. For a decade too. Gross. I wonder if he was intentionally doing it on a trail camara.

Get Help if you think having sex with a dog in a public park is ok because he was a well liked professor and wrote a text book. That is just sick.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT