ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - Iowa Game Thread

UNL getting housed by daO$U 31-3.....PSU destroying Iowa (already beat Minny....). Gee, which Division is better East or West??? LMFAO. But Wisconsin is 0-2 against scUM and daO$U, while PSU is 1-1, but PSU clearly shouldn't be in front of Wisconsin? Huh? What?

Yeah, second place in the best division in football should get you something I would think.

Well that time the officials called it even. could have flagged Barkley but talked to him instead. i like that.

But holy hell, they put him 1 on 1 with a lb. there isn't a lb in this country that can hang with him. ha hahaha freaking awesome

I'd really like Barkley to have another long TD run or otherwise get 200 yards rushing again. It would be interesting to see whether Barkley would get real Heisman publicity as opposed to just all big ten.

If he wants to reach perfection he'll learn to omit that stuff. Pass the line and drop the ball. Trot back and show everyone that it's routine. That's how to make yourself look even more impressive.

CJF should let Barkley know now that showboating is a big no-no. Maybe sit him for awhile and not allow him to get the potential 200 yds. rushing.

I'd go after every punt just to keep a short punt from hitting one of my return blockers.....that's twice tonight we got very lucky with the bouncing ball just missing a PSU player.

Barkley is going to get flagged at some point for the showboating. He'd be riding the pine if Joe were here. Sorry but it's true.

Some of you people are pathetic with your constant nonsensical bitching about nothing....Barkley did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING on that play that is a "penalty", you are completely full of $hit! You think slowing down on a TD reception as you approach the endzone is a "penalty"? Really? Seriously? What laughable nonsense.

another short punt by Iowa that nearly hits a PSU blocker.

nice sack by Koa Farmer on the play preceding the Iowa punt

That's at least the 3rd Iowa punt that came within inches of hitting a PSU player. They need to do a better job of getting away from the ball when called off.

I would sit the first team offense at this point to keep everyone healthy.

Some of you people are pathetic with your constant nonsensical bitching about nothing....Barkley did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING on that play that is a "penalty", you are completely full of $hit! You think slowing down on a TD reception as you approach the endzone is a "penalty"? Really? Seriously? What laughable nonsense.

My God. Take a deep breath. Franklin just talked to him about it, so I guess you're wrong. Imagine that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT