ADVERTISEMENT

PSU - Iowa Game Thread

CJF gives shot out to the line and Limey shout out to chaz wright due to an injury

New hires are making a world of difference this season. Player development that has been lacking. Kudos to staff and players.

Reactions: psu00
Wow, I'm still stunned. No, I didn't think that Iowa had a great team this year. However, I've sat through, both at the stadium and at home, too many PSU - Iowa games where they drove us crazy. Quite a satisfying win.

We Are ... Getting Better, and Maturing As A Team.

Penn State

The people at the 4 letter network are not going to be happy. Penn State was outplayed by their last few opponents according to them, but just lucky to win including this close game today.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Didn't Wisconsin struggle mightily against Iowa??? Minny 7-2 in West lost to PSU. Wisconsin lost to both daO$U and scUM.....UNL just getting absolutely pasted by daO$U....PSU went 1-1 against daO$U and scUM, but Wisconsin is clearly a much better team then PSU not based on any wins but TWO FREAKING CLOSE LOSSES???? Huh? WTF?

Wisconsin is being promoted by the babbling homers of the b1g - but these same @sstards claim PSU is over-rated and PSU's win over daO$U was a "fluke"....huh? Seriously? Same bull$hit they have pulled on PSU for years including 1994 and 2005 (when the b1g shizhole officials literally robbed us of a win at the b1g $hithouse).

happy-dance-.gif

lol at the espn.com front page ticker. they could not be any more obvious with their attempts to bury this result.

What a flukey win. Only 600 yards of total offense, and it took two overtimes. Another flukey win by a team lucky to be in the top 35 according to Bob Griese.

Reactions: TheGLOV
CJF should let Barkley know now that showboating is a big no-no. Maybe sit him for awhile and not allow him to get the potential 200 yds. rushing.
If not sarcasm you are an idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT