ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball PSU Hoops drops Big Ten matchup against Michigan State, falls to 5-5

mralph59

Staff Writer
Staff
Nov 1, 2021
State College, Pennsylvania
Reactions: NedFromYork
Granted every game this year in the B10 will be a tough one, but we only have two other ranked teams we have to play #1 PU and #22 Wisky. We might be able to scratch out a 0.500 overall record which IMO is the best we can do.

Granted every game this year in the B10 will be a tough one, but we only have two other ranked teams we have to play #1 PU and #22 Wisky. We might be able to scratch out a 0.500 overall record which IMO is the best we can do.
Illinois, Michigan and maybe another will probably see the rankings at one point or another. Once everyone plays their last two remaining cupcakes and gets in to conference only games the rankings will pare out the pretenders.

If they get to 6 wins in conference I would say that is successful. Minnesota and Nebraska will finish at the bottom, its just how many of the next tier like NW, MD and probably Rutgers they can win.

Illinois, Michigan and maybe another will probably see the rankings at one point or another. Once everyone plays their last two remaining cupcakes and gets in to conference only games the rankings will pare out the pretenders.

If they get to 6 wins in conference I would say that is successful. Minnesota and Nebraska will finish at the bottom, its just how many of the next tier like NW, MD and probably Rutgers they can win.
Minnesota is 8-1 and just won @ Michigan today. Are you sure that you meant them in your post?

Reactions: bison13
Minnesota is 8-1 and just won @ Michigan today. Are you sure that you meant them in your post?
Yeah I think that win was more on account of Michigan not being as good as I thought they were. But Minnesota plays six guys and over the course of the Big Ten season I still think they'll finish in the bottom three. Before today all of their wins were against the garbage teams

Reactions: psuguy43
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT