ADVERTISEMENT

PSA: Replay of Pitt game on ESPNU tonight. nfm

The re-watch is confirming what I thought I saw last night. Kenny Football was doing a decent amount of jawing at out defenders in the first half. I don't recall him saying much in the 2nd half.

FWIW: doesn’t appear that we’re going to be getting the “Football in 60” treatment from BTN this week.
Is there some kind of delay in doing that because it was played on another network? Wondered how that works

FWIW: doesn’t appear that we’re going to be getting the “Football in 60” treatment from BTN this week.
Is there some kind of delay in doing that because it was played on another network? Wondered how that works

No, the BTN is able to broadcast games carried on other networks right away. I've seen games on ESPN platforms appear on BTN the following day/week.

I am fairly certain that the reason we are not on the BTN Football in 60 slate this week is because the game was away and covered by the ACC TV deal -- so the Big Ten conference does not have rebroadcast rights.

The re-watch is confirming what I thought I saw last night. Kenny Football was doing a decent amount of jawing at out defenders in the first half. I don't recall him saying much in the 2nd half.

At one point in the second half a whole host of PSU defenders strung out a sweep from Ollison and Robert Windsor had a whole lot to say to Ollison. My guess is that they were talking a lot of trash in the first half and had their words crammed down their throat in the second half.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT