ADVERTISEMENT

Problem for Harbaugh is

CoastGuard2018

Jul 25, 2017
if Franklin keeps recruiting like he is and Meyer and Dantonio hang around for another 5 years Harbaugh has a tough hill to climb. Michigan tolerated a bunch of 9-4 type seasons from Lloyd Carr but he did not have the baggage that Jimmy has plus he did win a co national title and wasn't making 9 mil a year.

if Franklin keeps recruiting like he is and Meyer and Dantonio hang around for another 5 years Harbaugh has a tough hill to climb. Michigan tolerated a bunch of 9-4 type seasons from Lloyd Carr but he did not have the baggage that Jimmy has plus he did win a co national title and wasn't making 9 mil a year.
he's an idiot?

It's great to watch as the guy is a smug douchebag who always thinks he's the smartest guy in the room. Does he really deserve all that money?

But his persona fits the University and the football programs image. Match made in heaven as far as I can tell.

Problem for Harbaugh? Singular? Make it plural and we'll have more to talk about. ;)

That may have been the worst called 4th quarter in NCAA history. If I played there, I'd want to transfer ASAP. He gave them absolutely no chance to win an EXTREMELY winnable game. Couldn't believe my eyes. What the crap was he thinking?????

Reactions: PeaceLove RU
He looks disinterested and unfocused. But, twitter is awesome on days like this...

Reactions: paws1957
OH OH OH!! I wanna play!!!

he's a 1 trick pony? if he's not creating drama he's worthless

he's the absolute definition of a drama queen?

his psychoses need to SERIOUSLY be explored.

Dude had 1 good year at Sanford, two 10-3 seasons at michigan with brady hoke's recruits and his first year with a legit complement of his own recruits he's 8-5. I seriously have yet to see what this guy brings to the table other than media attention and pillow fights?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT