ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction thread......

OSU jumps out to an early lead.. 10-14 points. PSU comes roaring back to tie at 42 all in the mid 4th. OSU gets the ball and kicks a FG. Trace leads an epic game winning drive and lions go up 49-45. OSU gets ball back with line 12 seconds left and Hail Mary falls incomplete.
This is a very likely scenario..

OSU jumps out to an early lead.. 10-14 points. PSU comes roaring back to tie at 42 all in the mid 4th. OSU gets the ball and kicks a FG. Trace leads an epic game winning drive and lions go up 49-45. OSU gets ball back with line 12 seconds left and Hail Mary falls incomplete.
No team should ever win on a Hail Meyer. Good scenario. I will take it

The best part of the win tomorrow? No letdown the week after (a timely bye, thanks B1G!)

51-31 PSU. A 38-31 game late is broke open as Haskins throws two late picks, one to Amani being a pick 6.

Reactions: Gnat91
I haven’t seen one pasted, this isn’t the official one but I want to start seeing what people think.

I am not sure anyone can figure this one out, so many variables. I don’t buy a kid coming in here in his first true away game and tearing up the defense in this atmosphere. I don’t care how good he is. This place is intimidating and any little mistake can turn big real fast and snow ball.

I also think McSorely has been waiting for this moment. If the guys around him don’t make mistakes and get bad penalties we should see a really fun, successful offensive game.

All these predictions of 52-48, 45-41, etc.....I just don’t see it that high however I will be witness to one of the most exciting games ever if they do. I think PSU drives will be successful on the ground and short passing. Miles, Ricky and Trace could put up 250 between them on the ground. I think that will shorten the game. I also see Ohio state being somewhat conservative and running a lot, giving Haskins some short 3rd Downs with high percentage stuff early.

PSU will again make the correct second half adjustment with a close low scoring game at half, the white our crowd will increase intensity as the night goes. Haskins will make a couple big mistakes and turnovers as the pressure and noise mount. When the smoke settles from the post game fireworks, Penn State will have a 35-24 victory.
I don't know who is going to win but the team that gives up the most turnovers esp deep in enemy territory will be the one to lose. This game will show what Pry's coaching can or not do. If he gets the young def. players to stop OSU's offense then he is one hell of a coach.

Reactions: sluggo72
I love this board, hitting the liquor store early on a Friday. Look, I’ll be there and won’t have a voice left by halftime, but just don’t feel great about the final result. High scoring game for sure, I’ll abstain from a pick, even though 2/3 picked OSU on the BWI pick em...
Yeah. Nobody wants to say their D is better. There’s going to be a lot of pressure on our O to keep us in the game. Turnovers and special teams will be the difference.

A win is certainly possible and would be crazy-exciting. Can’t wait.

31-20 PSU.

This will be ground and pound. Rahne will mix LOTS of designed runs for Trace with sweeps and Sanders stretch plays for 3 reasons:

- Burn the clock / keep our D off the field
- OSU is soft in the middle like we are- Bosa out
- OLine is finally ready to carry this team to victory

42709544_10108731082822512_4975357121471184896_n.jpg

in a dream last night we went down 38-0 in next to no time. But we did come back to win!! Then I woke up.

We are going to get after their ass on D, and the O will really roll!! We win!

and then I'll get really pissed thinking you about last year, and the fact we could have gotten then 3 years in a row!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT