ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Who has less integrity? Urban Meyer or Jim Harbaugh?

Who has more integrity?

• Urban Meyer

Votes: 81 22.9%
  • Jim Harbaugh

Votes: 272 77.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

anon_xdc8rmuek44eq

Have at it folks!

55147955.jpg

cfburbanmeyer.gif

MADHAT.0.gif

If these two stay for three or four years in their current position, this will be interesting to watch.

Reactions: Jtrader
I recall Urban hiding the fact that the RB coach was leaving until after LOI day last year, in order to snag a prized RB that would have flipped to UM had he known the coach was leaving. I also recall Urbs pulling at least one 'ship offer to a kid that got injured but was an early enrollie already on campus.

then you have harbaugh this year.

Ouch....like choosing between Ho Chi Minh and Pol Pot.

You "have" to vote Harbaugh because to my knowledge Jimmy has never told a kid he had a dream that God wants him to go to a particular college. It is just a matter of time until that happens though you have to imagine.

It's the bucknut and Mecheatagain Message Board Task Force. They patrol all rival boards to pounce on any joke or disparaging remark posted about their team or coach. Supposedly PSU doesn't matter, but it seems more like Franklin and co are living rent free in the minds.

Reactions: Ten Thousan Marbles
Here we are, yet again, lamenting the trolls on the board. If you truly want to stop the trolling STOP RESPONDING!
Leave their post hanging out there with no response and they'll disappear. It's easy and we control it!

Reactions: BisonLion15
Here we are, yet again, lamenting the trolls on the board. If you truly want to stop the trolling STOP RESPONDING!
Leave their post hanging out there with no response and they'll disappear. It's easy and we control it!
That would help, but trolls are tenacious don't give up easily. Sometimes trolls respond to other trolls. Finally, we will always have some who will take the bait. Again, I don't mind good natured banter, but a lot of over the line stuff is left up.

If this board had monitors, this thread would serve as a perfect device to round up the trolls and ship them off to Siberia. Sort of like when cops get fugitives to show up for free flat screens.

I know, right? It wasn't even this bad when Hoke had a better first season than Sleep-over Jim

Funny they pull the tired old Sandusky stuff yet don't seem to have a problem with Harbargh going MJ and sleeping over with 17 year old kids. Yikes. Do mandatory reporters have to act?

Reactions: Ten Thousan Marbles
If this board had monitors, this thread would serve as a perfect device to round up the trolls and ship them off to Siberia. Sort of like when cops get fugitives to show up for free flat screens.

It's so easy to bait them. And they will keep coming back because they can't help it - like flies to honey.

I'm urging all loyal PSU fans, students, and alum to file micro-inequity charges against both coaches because feelings have been hurt... These men need to be stopped and arrested when they travel to Happy Valley. This would be the logical solution because nobody deserves to have their feelings hurt.

Have at it folks!

55147955.jpg

cfburbanmeyer.gif

MADHAT.0.gif

Reactions: Jtrader
Look at how your fan base worships Sleep Over Jim and you have the nerve to call PSU a cult? LOL

The cult reference is Pitt-like, and I suspect some of these fools are Panthers in Skunkbear clothing.

LOL. Look at all the totally misrepresented themes they are presenting.

None of these guys has integrity, as most people define it. Within the world they live in, it is relative.

“Michigan is a good school and I got a good education there,” he said, “but the athletic department has ways to get borderline guys in and, when they’re in, they steer them to courses in sports communications. They’re adulated when they’re playing, but when they get out, the people who adulated them won’t hire them.”

harbaugh+txt.jpg

It's the bucknut and Mecheatagain Message Board Task Force. They patrol all rival boards to pounce on any joke or disparaging remark posted about their team or coach. Supposedly PSU doesn't matter, but it seems more like Franklin and co are living rent free in the minds.

Not me. As a Bucknut Message Board Task Force member, I love the attention and enjoy the content of those who say things tongue and cheek. And really enjoy those who are so full of angst that they can't see straight.

Did someone spambot the poll? No way Harbaugh has 170 votes.

I would also suggest liberal use of the IGNORE feature. You won't see their stupidity and therefore won't even be TEMPTED to respond.

I would also suggest liberal use of the IGNORE feature. You won't see their stupidity and therefore won't even be TEMPTED to respond.
If you use the IGNORE feature you must follow the guidelines:

1) Be sure to announce to each one at least 5 times that you are placing them on IGNORE.

2) When you respond to them always preface the response with "I have (ignored poster) on IGNORE but since he said ...."

Reactions: jjrock123
Yep
Most likely those UM Trolls.
Then they will blame us for the results!
Yep, Michigan fans like me. It's typical in media, politics, you name it, to attack that which you fear. I'm actually disappointed in the vote. Urb is actually winning.

Integrity??? In the early 90's Joe Pa recruited a QB out of MD, the said QB injured his neck that summer in a diving accident, Joe still honored his scholarship, that is integrity .
He lost players like Ditka,and Dorsett to pit, Ned Bolcar to ND,Chris Speilman to OSU.
and PSU survived with players like Kwalick,Cappy,Buttle and Conlan.

Can include Hitler in your list.
Hey! The ends justify the means!!!!

The best thing here is how um fan continues to think Jimbo is their savior. The guy is playing a short term game. He'll be back in the NFL to ATTEMPT top his brother before you know it. And if he isn't? So what? You want that insane POS to be the face of your program? As an MSU fan, Jimbo is the gift that keeps on giving. At one point I wanted him to leave in a few years. Now? I hope he stays for a long time. It's like having John L. Smith back in the league.

The best thing here is how um fan continues to think Jimbo is their savior. The guy is playing a short term game. He'll be back in the NFL to ATTEMPT top his brother before you know it. And if he isn't? So what? You want that insane POS to be the face of your program? As an MSU fan, Jimbo is the gift that keeps on giving. At one point I wanted him to leave in a few years. Now? I hope he stays for a long time. It's like having John L. Smith back in the league.
Mmm ... Ok guy. Keep telling yourself that.

Ahh look at little brother! You mad??? Keep on crying. We certainly hope he will be here until he retires (which seems more and more likely)! The best part is in ONE year, he pretty much got Michigan back onto an even playing field with sparty…and would have beaten them if not for the holy grail of all miracles. It must be tough when you realize your ceiling for your program is a 38-0 embarrassment on the biggest stage in program history! Poor dumbtonio. And it is AMAZING how much Michigan, and Harbaugh, are in the heads of sparty fans like yourself. You guys really are the gift that keeps on giving. Oops! Bama just scored again!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT