ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Ms. BWI Bracket Poll Round 1 - Cindy Crawford vs. Diane Lane.

• Thread starter anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
  • Start date

Who's the Hottest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

anon_xdc8rmuek44eq

One vote.

Cindy Crawford

3f9e1d59a1a324e26a90f3ab5a08cc7b.jpg

wp-content%252Fuploads%252F2016%252F02%252Fsexy1.jpg%252Ffull-fit-in__950x534.jpg

cindy-crawford-main.jpg

Diane Lane

diane-lane-hot-pics-cc0eb9a.jpg

qlc9e509say11.jpg

mGVB1txXy9U83Io88-509q97ViSSWjXC2kOuaAJJCk3kNp6ALjVfuHnoaBZjfGQiv4rwHMUuvK74e1QDLmaowiings2mhopxBY-3oOZOaSCZcaSZcS7QNwzv6sU

For some reason I haven’t been able to upload photos from my phone ever since the site was updated. The pic icons etc are all faint and cannot be clicked . Someone help me out post them.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
For some reason I haven’t been able to upload photos from my phone ever since the site was updated. Someone help me out post them.

Diane Lane is one of those rare beauties who peaked a bit later than most (and still looks better than most). But, Cindy Crawford is a tough draw - talking leggy supermodel with hundreds of bikini pics vs. an actress whose agelessness and pretty face is her strength. I'd rather not have to defend the pics I post, because it does take some time and I tried to get a varied bunch, but if anyone wants to add their own go for it.

How about some current recent photos of each as they are about the same age. we can factor into the equation their aging process.

Reactions: fairgambit
damn, tough decision, and tough draw for Diane in round 1.

great pics of both of them ... in the end, after some back-and-forth, I went with Cindy Crawford

damn, tough decision, and tough draw for Diane in round 1.

great pics of both of them ... in the end, after some back-and-forth, I went with Cindy Crawford
You’re history!

By the way did you get my message about Gettysburg the second day by pfansz?

Diane is pretty but CC is one of the most beautiful women in our lifetimes. BTW, a woman I know was approached by a cindy Crawford representative because Cindy wanted to go on a date with her. So she plays for both teams.

cindy-crawford-hot.jpg

761.jpg

ab7edb1f651825c87aed2e5cd61521e9.jpg

Reactions: 91Joe95
My taste is obviously different from the majority ... I voted in all four (?) polls and picked the one with fewer votes in all of them. 😧

Reactions: 2atpsu
That 1st pic, 1989 Cindy Crawford is like a Bill Walton UCLA led team. Diane got a brutal draw.

Reactions: Obliviax
Tough call. These are two classic beauties who have stood the test of time. After much thought and perusal of the pics, I went with Cindy Crawford.

This was the toughest first round matchup for me. I ended up going Crawford because her peak is unrivaled by many. In an ideal world, I could spend a week with each before deciding.

There are 12 more first round match ups for this half of the bracket; hardest for me will be Alison Brie vs Michelle Pfeiffer and Megan Fox vs Scarlett Johansson.

Reactions: wbcincy
Tough call. These are two classic beauties who have stood the test of time. After much thought and perusal of the pics, I went with Cindy Crawford.
Diane has aged better, In early years no contest Cindy, but Diane got better looking as time went on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT