ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Ms. BWI Bracket Poll Round 1 - Cindy Crawford vs. Diane Lane.

• Thread starter anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
  • Start date

Who's the Hottest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lane has quite a few nude scenes. Most of you are too young to even know about the movie Lady Beware. She was 22 at the time.

There are 12 more first round match ups for this half of the bracket; hardest for me will be Alison Brie vs Michelle Pfeiffer and Megan Fox vs Scarlett Johansson.
Mere schoolgirls (except for Pfeiffer) compared to the rest of the field.

Diane-Lane-Undergarments-Photos.jpg

When does round 2 start?

Any dirty girls coming up?

Still have 12 more first round matches in this bracket, then 16 more in the other half (for a full 64 participant bracket). Dirty girls? Not so much but we can do a separate poll for them.

Still have 12 more first round matches in this bracket, then 16 more in the other half (for a full 64 participant bracket). Dirty girls? Not so much but we can do a separate poll for them.
I give you credit. This is a monumental undertaking and although I believe the Crawford/Lane results have been hacked (how could my Diane be losing?), so far it appears to be working well.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
I give you credit. This is a monumental undertaking and although I believe the Crawford/Lane results have been hacked (how could my Diane be losing?), so far it appears to be working well.

Might be that three days per match up is too many - not sure. But, participation is really good right now and I don’t want to oversatirate the board with polls. But, will take some time to complete a 64 person poll, but people have been taking about one forever - just gonna do the damn thing. ;).

That’s not the only one that’s been hacked.

Tough call . I do like the Larry Bird Sig

I love Larry bird. Here’s a totally hammered the rick me meeting Legend Larry himself in Boston a few Weens ago.
IMo0Myl.jpg
Larry Bird must have had some work done of late. He's better looking than I recall. Larry's nose used to remind me of Toucan Sam.

As for the Rick, he is representing, although his state of inebriation is starting to give him that squinty eyed, slack jawed look reminiscent of a basset hound. You go, dude. :cool:

There are 12 more first round match ups for this half of the bracket; hardest for me will be Alison Brie vs Michelle Pfeiffer and Megan Fox vs Scarlett Johansson.

They’re all hard for me, though not for very long. 😞

Cindy’s daughter may be even more beautiful than her mom at that age (hope she is over 18).

Reactions: 91Joe95
Tough call . I do like the Larry Bird Sig

I love Larry bird. Here’s a totally hammered the rick me meeting Legend Larry himself in Boston a few Weens ago.
IMo0Myl.jpg
No offense dude but this is a threat about two hot chicks and then you put a picture of your mug in this not cool

I actually met Cindy Crawford in 1994 at an airport baggage carousel. I had to return early from a business trip because my wife thought she might have went into premature labor with our daughter. It turned out to be a false alarm, which I found out upon landing.

I saw Cindy and I thought I knew her from somewhere. Then I realized who it was. She was delightful to talk to. I asked her for an autograph to my wife, because I knew my wife wouldn’t believe my story.

So I get home and tell my wife the story and unveil the autograph. My very pregnant wife says, “Well, how did she look?”

Thinking quickly I said, “She was way too skinny, honey.”

Cindy was very pretty in person. But I actually voted for Diane Lane in this poll. There is something about Diane’s beauty that is timeless.

Cindy’s daughter may be even more beautiful than her mom at that age (hope she is over 18).

smh. some folks just can't seem to remember the board rules. FWIW, Kaia Gerber (the daughter) is 19.

EDIT: Flag is picked up, as there is no foul on the post.

Are you talking about posting a photo? Because someone already did. Otherwise I have no f n idea what you are talking about.

that's what happens when you don't use the Quote function. Your post appeared as if it was just a random comment about Kaia, and her appearance, which would require a pic. As a reply to a pic of the two of them, from a previous page, which I did not see, then you're fine. The flag is picked up; no foul. Just use the Quote function in the future.

It has long been said beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That is never more true than in this poll. A "friend" told me he finds one face "devine", the other "equine." We must each decide which is which.

Placing actress against models is really tough. Models are models for a reason. As to the equine comments you can see that in some models but Cindy Crawford...I don't find her to be overly angular.

4 the Diane Lane guys arount here, you gotta check out "My New Gun" if you get the chance. The movie is kind of hokie and early 90s poorly aged but my gawd is she a firecracker in this one boys.

1aaaMV5BYzBmN2Y0ZjctZjgzOS00N2I4LWFiNWUtZmViYzQyNGZlNzM4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_CR045480270_AL_UX477_CR00477268_AL_.jpg

Reactions: Midnighter2
I actually met Cindy Crawford in 1994 at an airport baggage carousel. I had to return early from a business trip because my wife thought she might have went into premature labor with our daughter. It turned out to be a false alarm, which I found out upon landing.

I saw Cindy and I thought I knew her from somewhere. Then I realized who it was. She was delightful to talk to. I asked her for an autograph to my wife, because I knew my wife wouldn’t believe my story.

So I get home and tell my wife the story and unveil the autograph. My very pregnant wife says, “Well, how did she look?”

Thinking quickly I said, “She was way too skinny, honey.”

Cindy was very pretty in person. But I actually voted for Diane Lane in this poll. There is something about Diane’s beauty that is timeless.
You should be Secretary of State!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT