ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Ms. BWI Bracket Poll III - Round 2, Match 2 - Morena Baccarin vs. Shakira.

Your choice?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Midnighter2

Jan 21, 2021
Morena Baccarin

z0u6lgf1q1a21.jpg

0_1fece6_cddb7a67_XXXL.jpg

GQ-MEXICO-Morena-Baccarin-by-Hunter-Gatti.-Helena-Yarmuk-December-2016-www.imageamplified.com-I-7.jpg

tumblr_pxmcxcGNE01xyd8olo1_540.gifv

Shakira

shakira.jpg

pretty.today-Image951.jpg

N3444.jpg

81744988.gif

Shakira isn’t showing much. Great if she’s your wife, but not ideal for polling.

I have to go with Shakira in this competition.

@Midnighter2, I don't think you did any favors to Morena. IMHO, she looks much better with long hair, but only your last pic of her is with long hair.

Reactions: Midnighter2
I have to go with Shakira in this competition.

@Midnighter2, I don't think you did any favors to Morena. IMHO, she looks much better with long hair, but only your last pic of her is with long hair.

Ha, ha - you looked at hair. Speaking of - is Nelson Munce still posting here?

I love a good short hair/pixie cut on a woman - Charlize Theron, Michelle Williams, Natalie Portman, ScarJo, Keira Knightley, Miley Cyrus, and of course, Robin Wright. But, it's not for everyone....

33861124.jpg

96a2aa6d972a5f6d8d772e54fc3eaccf.jpg

Reactions: bytir
I love a good short hair/pixie cut on a woman - Charlize Theron, Michelle Williams, Natalie Portman, ScarJo, Keira Knightley, Miley Cyrus, and of course, Robin Wright. But, it's not for everyone....

Definitely not for everyone. Of the ones you list, I prefer all of them with long hair. ScarJo can get away with pretty much anything she does with her hair, IMHO, and Charlize probably as well, though I prefer them with long hair.

Damn your eyes, Midnighter!

I was all set to vote for Morena, and then I cast mine eyes on the final picture (gif) of Shakira.

No contest. Shakira.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT