ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Ms. BWI Bracket Poll III - Round 2, Match 7 - Stephanie Seymour vs. Olivia-Newton John...

Your choice?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Midnighter2

Jan 21, 2021
Stephanie Seymour

Stephanie-Seymour-46.jpeg

tumblr_mgm5dhmuoH1s1ej1ho1_1280.jpg

0a0ff66638d88d63524ae649bf2068982bcffe3d.gif

Olivia Newton-John

tumblr_pl9oz9d98U1rot0mu_1280.jpg

335_1000.jpg

7f7cf7af348a54a60977c0c75c72d4a6.jpg

LJX.gif

Stephanie Seymour

Stephanie-Seymour-46.jpeg

tumblr_mgm5dhmuoH1s1ej1ho1_1280.jpg

0a0ff66638d88d63524ae649bf2068982bcffe3d.gif

Olivia Newton-John

tumblr_pl9oz9d98U1rot0mu_1280.jpg

335_1000.jpg

7f7cf7af348a54a60977c0c75c72d4a6.jpg

LJX.gif
Ageism Bias coupled with unequal representation. Those might be litigable charges, but this board probably only has 12 days of legal standing remaining.🤷‍♂️

Much like other elections in this country, one has to closely monitor their authenticity and the person/organization administering them. :cool:

Let's just cut to the chase.. @Midnighter2 .... Who do you want to win it all?

You're making John O'Neill & Co. look "impartial". :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: katchthis
Ageism Bias coupled with unequal representation. Those might be litigable charges, but this board probably only has 12 days of legal standing remaining.🤷‍♂️

Much like other elections in this country, one has to closely monitor their authenticity and the person/organization administering them. :cool:

I support ONJ. This poll is all effed up! :cool: #STOPTHESTEAL!!

Reactions: flinter and BW Lion

Look, not sure if TIC, but at the beginning I said this poll was not that well researched or organized (I purposely left out some of my personal favorites to allow for more board input). I used a generic bracket generator (could only do up to 32 participants at a time thus the need for four total brackets) and inputted names randomly - and they were seeded randomly. So, ONJ and others from her era are at a disadvantage against more current participants (especially those who are nude models or have done SI photo shoots) because they simply don't have the same kind of good photos to choose from. That said, most OGs have done well (Ann-Margret beat Farrah Fawcett and Zoe Saldana).

Who do I want to win? Honestly, I would have went all in on 'Community' era Alison Brie, but you heathens voted her out in Rd 1 (Michelle Pfeiffer).

PxxDskh.gif

wmixwk1jq2171.gif

I'm in the minority but it's ONJ for me.

Re. the bias thing, maybe these contests would be better if they were done separately by decade, or maybe by two decade clumps. It's like trying to compare Jesse Owens 100 time vs the guys of today. In absolute terms the guys of today are faster but OTOH they have better training, equipment, etc.

Or as the British tabloids might describe SS’s butt, she has a peachy posterior!

How does that guy know when to stop brushing?

Seymour pics of Stephanie please!
Is he brushing sand off? We don't see his other hand. He's probably tossing sand on with his left hand while saying "Steph, this damn wind is crazy today".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT