ADVERTISEMENT

Football **PODCAST: Florida DB Jalen Kimber commits + is Franklin a candidate at Bama?**

My opinion is that Franklin and his "love them up" technique as well as his family approach isn't a great fit for Bama. In Tuscaloosa they just want to win at any cost, at any cost to people, and with any technique rules or no rules.

Which I believe is why Saban, who never won anything until he got to Tuscaloosa, was so successful there.........

From what is out there Rico Scott (mentioned in the podcast as a possible flip target due to Saban retiring) is not an early enrollee at Bama and could be targeted by PSU as players that signed and have their coaches retire are free to resign somewhere else.......

I can't imagine that James is on any list that Byrne has developed. For one, absolutely no ties to Bama (except Vandy losses). However the second is the death knell " Big Game James" doesn't fare well in big games...and most every Alabama game is indeed a big one (except the mercy killings of 1 AA schools scheduled at opportune times before said big games).

My opinion is that Franklin and his "love them up" technique as well as his family approach isn't a great fit for Bama. In Tuscaloosa they just want to win at any cost, at any cost to people, and with any technique rules or no rules.

Which I believe is why Saban, who never won anything until he got to Tuscaloosa, was so successful there.........
Saban won a MNC before Bama...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT