ADVERTISEMENT

Pittsburgh blog is about to make you blow a gasket (selling "Joe Knew" shirts)

More deflection, why am I not surprised? Please get back on track and address my post on "major violations".

There's the "potential" that I win the lottery tonight, but I'm not holding my breath. Who are these "officials"? Are we talking the out of touch BOT that purposefully tried to kill the football program?

It took you that long to respond, and that is all you could come up with?!?! Or are you just trying to lull me to sleep?
Deflection?

This back forth between us started because someone else posted "Every major program has dirt". That's the argument.

I didn't go looking for something in order to reply. I came across a relevant piece of information that illustrates my point and posted it.

It's clear you want to remain in your little bubble even after Sandusky has shown the way a single bad actor can stain everyone in a football program.

And your analogy is terrible. It's not just boosters we're talking about. With the amount of money athletes can potentially make it's turned them, and their families, into targets for agents.

BTW, that's part the argument used to get the sanctions lifted. The threat of an investigation, especially when the NCAA is looking to hammer you, is a very real concern to anyone that understands the realities of major CFB.

Deflection?

This back forth between us started because someone else posted "Every major program has dirt". That's the argument.

I didn't go looking for something in order to reply. I came across a relevant piece of information that illustrates my point and posted it.

It's clear you want to remain in your little bubble even after Sandusky has shown the way a single bad actor can stain everyone in a football program.

And your analogy is terrible. It's not just boosters we're talking about. With the amount of money athletes can potentially make it's turned them, and their families, into targets for agents.

BTW, that's part the argument used to get the sanctions lifted. The threat of an investigation, especially when the NCAA is looking to hammer you, is a very real concern to anyone that understands the realities of major CFB.

All that off topic text aimed at distraction, wouldn't it have just been easier to make a short on-topic reply?

Penn State and Pittsburgh are renewing their in-state football rivalry on Sept 10 at Heinz Field, and a Pittsburgh blog is selling T-shirts referencing the Jerry Sandusky scandal leading up to the game.

The blog - thepoint412.com - hasn't posted new content to its site since early June, but it sent out a tweet on Wednesday morning saying it was selling a shirt in Penn State colors for $20 that simply reads, "JOE KNEW."

You can see the shirt in the tweet below.

Yes, "Joe Knew" that Pitt was a "College" in Pennsylvania where qualification for admission was to hate Penn State!

Reactions: biacto
What a successful campaign. Now there are about half a dozen different designs of the Joe knew t-shirt. You guys really know how to squash sales of them. The publicity against the blog really shit down sales of these t shirts. All that whining to Amazon really worked.
All what whining? Is there a reason you and Jimmy C are purposely ignoring what the point was?

Reactions: simons96 and biacto
I will not shop at Amazon anymore. They are a bunch of liars. The shirts are still up, despite "Tibor" saying they would take them down. The sellers should have been banned for peddling slanderous merchandise.

Reactions: biacto
I will not shop at Amazon anymore. They are a bunch of liars. The shirts are still up, despite "Tibor" saying they would take them down. The sellers should have been banned for peddling slanderous merchandise.
Not only are they still up, there are pages of them.

Looks as if efforts to get them removed have resulted in exponential growth. No surprise there after all the fuss that was made.

Slanderous? Come on it says Joe Knew. Joe new many things. A better response rather then whining and complaining would have made shirt that said Joe Knew. Then on the back how beat Pitt or graduate players ect.

Last edited:

Tibor's the guy who can't speak English. Blame everything on him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT