ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt's giving away tickets again, for free

Given how few people were at the game, I am calling bullshit on any Lair members selling those tickets. There's a rumor that a judge in Allegheny County recently gave a convicted murderer the choice of lethal injection or attending all Pitt football games for the rest of his life, and the murderer decided that lethal injection was the preferrable option.

Reactions: john4psu
MORE. PICS. OF. CHICKS. :eek:

sexy-natural-women-wildammo-32.jpg

Reactions: john4psu
Herbie was saying this morning that the Pitt/Miami game next weekend is a trap game for the Canes because it’ll be an empty and quiet stadium with yellow seats everywhere.

Do Pitt fans even know they have games left? I thought they had been too focused on Whether Barkley would be a heisman finalist. Probably more than Barkley cares

I'm not surprised. It's the day of the game, some of our buzz is lost due to the two losses, nebraska is lousy, and the weather is even worse.
I'm not there because of the rain, and I'm sure that I'm not in the minority. If we were undefeated, it would be a different story.

Pitt Football – Season Ticket Holder Appreciation
Athletics - Pittsburgh Panther Tickets [tickets@athletics.pitt.edu]
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2017 11:20 AM

I know, I know. Pitt obsession. But still, you have to admit that it's proof positive that their program is near extinction, when they have to literally give away tickets against the #3 team in the country. Clearly, they have given up on having any pride.
Anyone have any Akron news to post?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT