ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt now ranked #24 in AP poll

I believe Penn State would be ranked higher based on H2H and we don't have a loss (even if we lost to Maryland) as bad as UNC.

The "argument" for Pitt would be that they've improved since we played and that Penn State is 4-4 in their last eight and 2-2 in their last four

I don't think we lose to Maryland so I doubt it's a prolem but H2H doesn't always mean things to the voters. We see that every year.

Your writing style is very familiar. What was your previous handle before Oct 2018? I could make a guess, but I figured I would ask.

Reactions: 81b&w
Your writing style is very familiar. What was your previous handle before Oct 2018? I could make a guess, but I figured I would ask.

Every post from him where he says something positive about Penn State is followed by a big but.

Reactions: 81b&w
Every post from him where he says something positive about Penn State is followed by a big but.
Stop it Bob! He's being fair and balanced and does not want to betray any bias for PSU, even though he's a HUGE fan of his beloved Nittany Lions.

Stop it Bob! He's being fair and balanced and does not want to betray any bias for PSU, even though he's a HUGE fan of his beloved Nittany Lions.
And he’s the only poster who knows college football...everyone else only watches Penn State. And Thorson and Swift are the greatest...but he’s not that 78 guy.

Reactions: mn78psu83
If you would have told me by ranking Pitt would have been our best win of the season after we beat them 51-6 I would say you were crazy, but it turned out that way.

I can't stand their fan base, but hats off to their team for turning their season around. I hope they beat Clemson.
I don't

Beating PITT is always great. But one should never consider it a signature win. It’s more like torturing your little brother. If you never had a little brother to torture you have missed one of the great joys of life.

Reactions: denniskembala
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT