Philadelphia Inquirer exposes Fetterman

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
Sadly you may be correct. The PA Supreme Court just ruled to keep the party rolling.
They ruled to allow unlimited mail in voting, not just for people that couldn’t vote in person and had to use an absentee ballot. The ruling was 5-2 with two Rs voting nay.

But don’t think they approved of accepting ballots beyond Election Day like 2020. Or ignoring postmarks or not requiring a signature match. I also believe there will not be ballot boxes all,around like before but don’t know about the statewide system.

SR108

Jan 13, 2004
Just calling them like I see them, assclown.

Last edited:
Reactions: BW Lion

olelion

Jun 10, 2001
Tarpon Springs Fl
Fetterman is a dumb F. I met lurch once , I wouldn’t hire him for a warehouse job. And the silly doofus can’t even campaign , similar to POTATUS and Felonia Von Pantsuit.
I'm Floridian now so I don't really have a stake here. I wouldn't vote for the guy though. My political conservatism is a lot different than his liberalism. But he is not dumb. I sat with him at one of the food concourses at Greater Pitt airport about 6 years go. I worked in Braddock at Cochran Pontiac back in the sixties while in high school so I used that to ask to sit down at his table while we both ate bad Pizza. It was a broad , interesting conversation. He had just started his campaign against Katy McGinty (I also met her in Wyoming at the funeral of her brother)for the senate and was on his way to the eastern part of the state for an appearance. He is very liberal but watch out for this guy because he could emerge as a leader. Side note. Cochran Pontiac had a 50 year celebration that week at their old building that is now the Braddock battlefield museum. I didn't know about it or I would have attended. Anyhow, for use of the museum, he squeezed a police car(s) from Cochran.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
They ruled to allow unlimited mail in voting, not just for people that couldn’t vote in person and had to use an absentee ballot. The ruling was 5-2 with two Rs voting nay.

But don’t think they approved of accepting ballots beyond Election Day like 2020. Or ignoring postmarks or not requiring a signature match. I also believe there will not be ballot boxes all,around like before but don’t know about the statewide system.
Very true, without those lax or lack of safeguards Trump would have won Pa.

Reactions: The Spin Meister

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
I'm Floridian now so I don't really have a stake here. I wouldn't vote for the guy though. My political conservatism is a lot different than his liberalism. But he is not dumb. I sat with him at one of the food concourses at Greater Pitt airport about 6 years go. I worked in Braddock at Cochran Pontiac back in the sixties while in high school so I used that to ask to sit down at his table while we both ate bad Pizza. It was a broad , interesting conversation. He had just started his campaign against Katy McGinty (I also met her in Wyoming at the funeral of her brother)for the senate and was on his way to the eastern part of the state for an appearance. He is very liberal but watch out for this guy because he could emerge as a leader. Side note. Cochran Pontiac had a 50 year celebration that week at their old building that is now the Braddock battlefield museum. I didn't know about it or I would have attended. Anyhow, for use of the museum, he squeezed a police car(s) from Cochran.
I said all year, he will be tough to beat. A very smart politician. Not necessarily a smart man but he knows politics. And he is very good at playing ‘everyman’ and that connects with a lot of people.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
I will take your post at face value, he came across poorly to me though. He needs to campaign and the doofus hoodie wearing pot head with bad health isn't going to cut it imo. Oz is working pretty hard and he will need to get out there and outwork him.

I am Ironman

May 29, 2001
To my knowledge, Fetterman hasn't been seen in public or even given an interview since his stroke. I'm not sure he'll be fit for duty if the Dems rig this election and he wins.

Word on the street is that he is in much worse shape than anyone will admit.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
O
To my knowledge, Fetterman hasn't been seen in public or even given an interview since his stroke. I'm not sure he'll be fit for duty if the Dems rig this election and he wins.

Oz is working hard , soon we will see where is John? Why isn’t he campaigning, then oz will give the old I’m working hard for Pa. Etc .
Fetterman is in trouble .

Reactions: I am Ironman

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Just heard that the Inky hit Fetterman really hard this week but it is behind a pay wall. Anyone have it?

Supposedly said that Fetterman is the son of a wealthy family and lived off their largess. They supported him until he was in his forties. And that he didn’t pay his taxes on much of small income he had.

If true, Oz will use this like Thor’s hammer. This is gonna be fun.

‘Blue Collar Tough Guy’ John Fetterman Lived off Parents’ Money Until His Mid-40s​

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...an-lived-off-parents-money-until-his-mid-40s/

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
LULZ. Trump Cultists are profoundly entertaining. Here we have a thread in which they criticize Fetterman for being the scion of a wealthy family. Whether that is true or not is beside the point. Their Orange Demigod was not the scion of a wealthy family? Who knew?!

Reactions: fbh1 and NJPSU

LioninHouston

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2005
LULZ. Trump Cultists are profoundly entertaining. Here we have a thread in which they criticize Fetterman for being the scion of a wealthy family. Whether that is true or not is beside the point. Their Orange Demigod was not the scion of a wealthy family? Who knew?!
The MSM is trying to hide the information regarding Fetterman. Did they do that for Trump?

GSPMax

Jun 21, 2018
Whether that is true or not is beside the point. Their Orange Demigod was not the scion of a wealthy family? Who knew?!

By "Orange Demigod" I presume you are referring to Trump. Whether that is true or not is beside the point.

The point is that Trump (presuming I am correct about who you are referring to) is not running for any elected office (as Fetterman is) and is much more beside the point than the point you assume you made.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

The ORANGE DEMIGOD has several wonderful golf courses.

https://www.trumpgolf.com/

What does Fetterman run? What has he created?

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state

Fetterman had a zoom interview with the Post Gazette two weeks ago. He said he had some speech issues but was otherwise fine. I don’t think the PG released the video so we don’t really know. Plus he didn’t walk around or show any other capabilities.

Someone on this board said they saw him standing alone on a bike trail near Pittsburgh so he was out on his own. But he needs to show he is capable. Who knows, maybe he is playing a game called possum. He has a substantial lead so he is pulling a Magoo and just hiding he whole campaign.

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
The MSM is trying to hide the information regarding Fetterman. Did they do that for Trump?
Well, if the MSM is in fact trying to hide that information, I fail to understand why. Most of the people who hold elected office in this country are wealthy. Particularly higher office.

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
I am no fan of Oz, but this is an easy decision.

Fetterman literally cannot speak.

LdN

Fetterman is just destroying Oz, it's hilarious.

John Fetterman, Pennsylvania’s lieutenant governor and the Democratic nominee for the state’s open Senate seat, announced Thursday that he would be launching a petition to induct his Republican opponent, Dr. Mehmet Oz, into the New Jersey Hall of Fame. “We all know that Dr. Oz is so proud of being Jersey Strong,” Fetterman said in a video posted to Twitter. “He’s a huge New Jersey celebrity who’s lived there for three decades. Clearly he loves his home state.”​

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
Well, if the MSM is in fact trying to hide that information, I fail to understand why. Most of the people who hold elected office in this country are wealthy. Particularly higher office.

It's being hidden on Wiki page.

Fetterman was born in 1969 at Reading Hospital in West Reading, Pennsylvania, to Karl and Susan Fetterman.[3] Fetterman's parents were married, but both only 19 years old at the time of his birth.[4] They eventually moved to York, Pennsylvania, where Fetterman grew up and his father became a partner at an insurance firm.[5][6][7] Fetterman's father achieved success in the insurance industry and the family became wealthy.[8] Fetterman grew up in an affluent suburb of York and both of his parents were conservative Republicans.[5][9]

Fetterman has described his upbringing as "privileged", saying he "sleepwalked" through his young adulthood, playing four years of football in college and intending to eventually take over as owner of his father's business.[9] In 1991, Fetterman graduated from Albright College, also his father's alma mater, with a bachelor's degree in finance, after which he received a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Connecticut in 1993.[10][11]

While Fetterman was studying at UConn, his best friend died in a car accident, which had a formative effect on Fetterman's life and career path.[12] Following his friend's death, Fetterman joined Big Brothers Big Sisters of America, pairing with an eight-year-old boy in New Haven, Connecticut, whose father had died from AIDS, and whose mother was slowly dying from the disease.[13] During his time as a Big Brother, Fetterman says he became "preoccupied with the concept of the random lottery of birth", and promised the boy's mother he would continue to look out for her son after she was gone.[14] In 1995, Fetterman joined the recently founded AmeriCorps, and was sent to teach Pittsburgh students pursuing their GEDs.[15] For two years, Fetterman worked in Pittsburgh as a risk-management underwriter for Chubb.[16] He later attended Harvard University's Kennedy School of Government, from which he graduated in 1999 with a Master of Public Policy degree.[17]

Fetterman, who began his career working at an insurance firm, came to Braddock in 2001 to serve with AmeriCorps, helping local youth to earn their GED. He later moved to Braddock in 2004.[5][18]

Braddock, a former industrial town, known for being the site of Andrew Carnegie's first steel mill, was hit hard by the decline of the U.S. steel industry.[8] Braddock has lost 90% of its population since its peak in the 1920s, was declared a financially distressed municipality in 1988 and is home to no supermarkets, gas stations or ATMs.[8] Fetterman was attracted to Braddock by what he called the town's "malignant beauty."

Fetterman served as the part-time mayor of Braddock, and the full-time director of the city's youth program.[19] He also founded a nonprofit organization called Braddock Redux, which was used by Fetterman to acquire and save properties in Braddock.[20]

Fetterman's father, a successful businessman, helped subsidize Fetterman financially because the position of mayor paid only $150 per month.[5] He received payments of $54,000 from his father in 2015.[16] Fetterman has several tattoos related to the Braddock community. On his left arm are the numbers 15104 – Braddock's ZIP Code, and on the right, the dates of nine murders that occurred in the town while he was mayor.[21]

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state

John Fetterman, Pennsylvania’s lieutenant governor and the Democratic nominee for the state’s open Senate seat, announced Thursday that he would be launching a petition to induct his Republican opponent, Dr. Mehmet Oz, into the New Jersey Hall of Fame. “We all know that Dr. Oz is so proud of being Jersey Strong,” Fetterman said in a video posted to Twitter. “He’s a huge New Jersey celebrity who’s lived there for three decades. Clearly he loves his home state.”​
Typical. Progs are good at making.....and being.......jokes. While Rs just get to work.

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX

Yes. He is making edited videos.

The guy is literally brain dead.

Mufasa94

Jan 9, 2009
Someone on this board said they saw him standing alone on a bike trail near Pittsburgh so he was out on his own.
I had written I saw him. It was on my way in to work on 6/16. Oddly enough, I saw him on 7/13 within 100 ft or so of the same spot in the afternoon after I had left work.

Supposedly, he has an upcoming campaign appearance:

Would like to know if he is performing his current job duties. If he is on disability and isn’t, he should not be trying to get a higher government position that he can’t perform.

Reactions: The Spin Meister

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
You fail to understand why? Are you being serious?
Yes. Totally serious. Are you maintaining that people from a wealthy family should be disqualified from running for public office? Didn't you vote for Donald Trump and both Bushes?

LioninHouston

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2005
Yes. Totally serious. Are you maintaining that people from a wealthy family should be disqualified from running for public office? Didn't you vote for Donald Trump and both Bushes?
You aren’t this stupid. The MSM will bend over backwards to find dirt on every Republican candidate, but will also bend over backwards to protect Dims.

This isn’t about the fact that Fetterman comes from money. It is about the fact that the blue-collar everyman image he created is bullshit. If Fetterman was a Republican, he would have been exposed a LONG time ago and the entire MSM would pounce on it. As it is, you first heard about it on a Penn State message board.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
You aren’t this stupid. The MSM will bend over backwards to find dirt on every Republican candidate, but will also bend over backwards to protect Dims.

This isn’t about the fact that Fetterman comes from money. It is about the fact that the blue-collar everyman image he created is bullshit. If Fetterman was a Republican, he would have been exposed a LONG time ago and the entire MSM would pounce on it. As it is, you first heard about it on a Penn State message board.
Exactly

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
I had written I saw him. It was on my way in to work on 6/16. Oddly enough, I saw him on 7/13 within 100 ft or so of the same spot in the afternoon after I had left work.

Supposedly, he has an upcoming campaign appearance:

Would like to know if he is performing his current job duties. If he is on disability and isn’t, he should not be trying to get a higher government position that he can’t perform.
He better start bringing it or he’s in trouble. The fake blue collar thing only flies so long.

Reactions: psuted