ADVERTISEMENT

Peyton and Eli: Love it...

I enjoy it as they seem much more objective.
The other channel, I felt like I was listening to the Dallas cowboy cheerleaders.
The Manning’s are mostly cheering on the O, no matter who is playing. And yes, this is far better than a regular telecast, particularly if you aren’t an insane fan of either team.

It's entertaining for sure. Missed it last night, but it's been good so far. Love the guest spots too.

I enjoy it as they seem much more objective.
The other channel, I felt like I was listening to the Dallas cowboy cheerleaders.
Found myself switching over to it with all the Dak Prescott arse kissing going on. It was over the top for the Cowgirls last night. Granted I am an Eagle fan but I mean c'mon man. Eagles are a shit show and I think the young coaches are in over their heads.

Reactions: odshowtime
Found myself switching over to it with all the Dak Prescott arse kissing going on. It was over the top for the Cowgirls last night. Granted I am an Eagle fan but I mean c'mon man. Eagles are a shit show and I think the young coaches are in over their heads.
You think…my 8 year old could call a better game. For crying out loud Boobie had 2 carries all night……and they were both for good chunks of yardage. They said before the game the coaches had a plan A, B, C, and D…..well they all sucked! This new guy is clueless.

I enjoy Peyton and Eli. It’s relaxed and like watching it with your buddies in your living room, except they really know what they’re talking about🙂. The guest segments are good too. Found out things about the guests that you’d never get from the sportscasters.

Reactions: Cowbell Man
Wayne's World with the part time job. You want insight? Watch Tony Romo.
Romo is very good. He gets to talk to the coaches and players before the game, so he’ll have more insight.

You think…my 8 year old could call a better game. For crying out loud Boobie had 2 carries all night……and they were both for good chunks of yardage. They said before the game the coaches had a plan A, B, C, and D…..well they all sucked! This new guy is clueless.
Not qualified to comment as a fan of either team (49ers fan), but was watching to see how Sanders and Parsons played (since watching PSU players in the NFL has overtaken my enjoyment of the NFL itself). It was extremely odd that it seemed that the Eagles seemed to be passing exclusively, whether it be "to catch up" even when the deficit was in the FIRST quarter or whether it was an inexplicable overall gameplan???...and thus didn't get to see Sanders do as much as he could have potentially done, especially considering the fact that he seemed to do well and be productive when his # was called.

Romo is very good. He gets to talk to the coaches and players before the game, so he’ll have more insight.
EDIT: Romo's Griese's quote of the night:

"Bob Ross? They just audibled to "Bob Ross". He likes to draw, so this will obviously be a draw"
It was a draw. 😁
He then said that they need to get more creative because anyone could figure that out LOL.

Reactions: NedFromYork
EDIT: Romo's Griese's quote of the night:

"Bob Ross? They just audibled to "Bob Ross". He likes to draw, so this will obviously be a draw"
It was a draw. 😁
He then said that they need to get more creative because anyone could figure that out LOL.
loved that line!! Springsteen was another one. you know the BOS Back on Safety

Reactions: Shadow99
How was Saban as a guest? I missed that segment

Quite enjoyable. He passed out some bits.

-goes to work on film Sunday at noon.
-took a break from his duties to get on the air with the Mannings
-he goes with the secondary when they split apart for their drills
-prefers to DC from the box than on the field
-Bellichick made him work on the sideline in Cleveland, which he attributes a lot of his success to
-claims he asked Hurts "who had the most talent", Hurts said Oklahoma and Saban told him to transfer there
-seemed to enjoy former DB Diggs getting the pick 6 when Smith fell
-intentionally threw Eli off a tube when they went boating for Eli's show

He's got a good personality. Seems to put in a lot of work. Fun segment. Probably behind McAfee and Gronk as guests.

Reactions: NedFromYork
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT