ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State's season opener is in three weeks. It's a shame no one here cares.

Need help....I purchased these shoes earlier this year for comfortable footware at the Beaver.
Haven't decided on the blue shoes yet for the opener.
How the hell can I get excited until I decide on the proper attire.

allenedmonds_shoes_voyager_navy.jpg

allenedmonds_shoes_kirkwood_navy-leather.jpg
43509_Eastport_navy_2016.jpg

I think you get a free bowl of soup when you were shoes like that. They look good on you though!!!!

Reactions: step.eng69
I'm sure he knew by his "you can't trust Old Main" quotes. I still have a hard time believing that he looked the other way. Would he allow his own children to go over and play at the Sandusky's if he had foreknowledge? Makes no sense to me. But other's believe it.

I think it's pretty clear what happened.
  • MM experienced something that was very disturbing but he couldn't be sure exactly what it was.
  • He didn't want to make a false accusation so he gave a soft story to his dad, Dranov, Joe, Curley, & Shultz.
  • The administration handled things very poorly. If nothing else you've got to document exactly what MM reported. With the benefit of hindsight they should have erred on the side of caution and reported it to DPW.
There is absolutely zero evidence of a coverup to protect football. That narrative was created when the BOT fired Joe without allowing him to speak. There are a lot of people who could have done more: DPW, AG, MM, MM's dad, Dranov, Raykovitz, AG, etc. But the media doesn't care. Paterno's "involvement" is what made the story. How many people in this country even know or care about what happened at MSU?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT