ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State's first play on offense today vs. msu?

R/O up the middle to SB since it appears to be the only play we run time and again. Slants to Hamilton, Johnson, or Blacknall should have been what we ran on first down from the 7 YL against OSU. Or the same pass play to Johnson that won the game against Iowa.

Just venting since I just couldn't believe that we would run the R/O three straight plays for no gain, and then loose the game!

Saquon takes the direct snap and, in a surprise move, hands to Trace who abruply stops and fires it across the field to a surprise addittion: Tommy. Tommy then hits a wide open Saquon for the TD.
... or straight give to Saquon for 2.

Would a kickoff return by Barkley be considered a play on offense?

If PSU is true to form to the past few games, I expect them to jump out to a two-score lead and then poop out on the 3rd series, let MSU back into the game, and then it's a dogfight.

This made me chuckle.

Not really funny, but it made me chuckle too. I hope there are a few less staff meetings in the PSU backfield today.

RPO leave it in SBs hands for 8 seconds - tackle for 6 yard loss.......sure as hell hope not!

Fumblerooski play- Nelson picks up the ball for a 6 yard gain. Dantonio then calls timeout just to stare at the Penn State Sideline for a full two minutes.

Maybe Franklin should call a timeout out on 1st down. ;)

Whatever happened to the quick pitch to the outside from the gun that we saw against Iowa? Can’t help but think that could’ve opened things up in the fourth quarter last week.

Statistically speaking, the most likely play is the good ole RPO, which, statistically speaking, is likely to result in negative yardage.

Statistics never lie, according to 83.7% of BWI posters.

:cool:

Read option with a meeting in the backfield of Barkley, Trace, and three people in green jerseys.

Somethink like this:

AR-171028267.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT