ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State Travesty and a New Trial for Jerry Sandusky

JZ has a legitimate beef with Scott. I think it's much like many of us here have found. You couldn't defend JVP without throwing Jerry under the bus if you wanted anyone to take you seriously. To question the methods used by the OAG, the credibility of the victims or any of the other incongruities surrounding this mess was an invitation to being labeled a pedophile enabler.

Scott's problem is he has political ambitions and very little courage.
Sorry if I don't keep up on JZ and his fantasy BS. I stopped as soon as he started stalking victims and outing them and basically whoring himself to an audience he know would listen as they need something to hold on to. Not to mention anytime this came up he got his crack...I mean air time. I'm sure this all means so much to some of you about Scott and JZ. I mean you clearly have all of the details from both parties and there is no way the Paterno's could possibly have more info or details or ears than JZ when it comes to any of this.

I am new to this thread but I know a great deal about the Sandusky case. I am nearly finished with a book on it. See bigtrial.net for excerpts, with more to come. The book will be published in November. Regardless of whether you think Jerry Sandusky is innocent or guilty, it is glaringly obvious that he did not receive even the semblance of a fair trial.

I encourage all concerned and all commenters to actually READ the petition with care. It is a no-brainer to sign it. You should add a comment explaining who you are and why you are signing. You can even say that you think he is guilty, but the point is that the trial itself was a travesty. Will the petition make any difference? Well, if enough people sign it, maybe the media will be forced to cover it, and then more people will read what it says. The media have a huge influence on our legal system, regardless of what should be an independent judiciary. The media tried Sandusky and found him guilty and turned him into a monster long before the trial. Similarly, the media could help to get Sandusky a new trial.

It would be very helpful if high-profile people such as former Penn State players and coaches and board members signed it and explained who they were and why they were signing.

Yeah...that must be it. Scott doesn't care about the reputation of his father and JZ is the beacon of justice. Hmmmm, Paterno family or JZ...hmmm...let me think about that one some more and get back to you.

Scott does care about the reputation of his father. The problem is he cares about his own reputation more than he cares about the truth.

Scott does care about the reputation of his father. The problem is he cares about his own reputation more than he cares about the truth.
images

It's time to move forward, not backwards. At this point it is a waste of time trying to convince others to change their opinions. The best thing we can do is move forward and make sure we continue in a positive direction.

Not saying Zig is right or wrong but let's be honest, Scotty didn't exactly do Joe any favors by serving as his "legal" advisor
I was just making a joke about how many times JZ has fired that line off at someone when they have a falling out.

It's time to move forward, not backwards. At this point it is a waste of time trying to convince others to change their opinions. The best thing we can do is move forward and make sure we continue in a positive direction.
Some comments make you wonder if Darwin got it backwards :rolleyes:

Reactions: RussianEagle
Scott's insistence that Joe bring his own lawyer to the Grand Jury instead of using Cynthia Baldwin was the best piece of advice any one of the administrators was given in 2010/2011.
Agreed and reputedly she was quite pissed off about it. That should have been a red flag for all involved. Wonder if Ms. Cindy is still wondering around the hotel in Tampa that hosted both JVP and her "unable to locate him.?"

Scott's insistence that Joe bring his own lawyer to the Grand Jury instead of using Cynthia Baldwin was the best piece of advice any one of the administrators was given in 2010/2011.
I think you may be crediting Scotty with something Joe did on his own. But I'm open to hear arguments that Scotty isn't the completely incompetent fool that he appears to be

How is supporting the immoral ethics and illegal actions of Tom Corbett and his OAG capos that have caused untold amounts of damage to PSU & PSU-related parties via their blame-/liability-shifting scheme, and left the children of Pennsylvania at risk to the direct Pennsylvania Agencies, including the OAG, which were the true enablers of Sandusky, with no attempt whatsoever to investigate, correct or prevent such tyrannies in the future "moving forward in a positive direction"?

How is supporting the immoral ethics and illegal actions of Tom Corbett and his OAG capos that have caused untold amounts of damage to PSU & PSU-related parties via their blame-/liability-shifting scheme, and left the children of Pennsylvania at risk to the direct Pennsylvania Agencies, including the OAG, which were the true enablers of Sandusky, with no attempt whatsoever to investigate, correct or prevent such tyrannies in the future "moving forward in a positive direction"?
Nice "second" post.

It gives me great comfort to know that Tom Corbett will eventually rot in hell!

What about those of us who take great comfort in both?

But it bothers you not in the least that the injustices wrought by Crobett's corrupt tyranny and Pennsylvania's children remaining exposed to the true enablers of Sandusky and the "Kids for Cash" Scandal (Direct Agencies of the Pennsylvania Government via abuse of Public Authority) remain the same....interesting....

Reactions: Royal_Coaster
But it bothers you not in the least that the injustices wrought by Crobett's corrupt tyranny and Pennsylvania's children remaining exposed to the true enablers of Sandusky and the "Kids for Cash" Scandal (Direct Agencies of the Pennsylvania Government via abuse of Public Authority) remain the same....interesting....
Your style is so familiar. You seem like a milder version of a former controversial poster. I'm sure it's just a coincidence. Or a tangle of coinkydinks. :D

Reactions: Mixolydian
I am new to this thread but I know a great deal about the Sandusky case. I am nearly finished with a book on it. See bigtrial.net for excerpts, with more to come. The book will be published in November. Regardless of whether you think Jerry Sandusky is innocent or guilty, it is glaringly obvious that he did not receive even the semblance of a fair trial.

I encourage all concerned and all commenters to actually READ the petition with care. It is a no-brainer to sign it. You should add a comment explaining who you are and why you are signing. You can even say that you think he is guilty, but the point is that the trial itself was a travesty. Will the petition make any difference? Well, if enough people sign it, maybe the media will be forced to cover it, and then more people will read what it says. The media have a huge influence on our legal system, regardless of what should be an independent judiciary. The media tried Sandusky and found him guilty and turned him into a monster long before the trial. Similarly, the media could help to get Sandusky a new trial.

It would be very helpful if high-profile people such as former Penn State players and coaches and board members signed it and explained who they were and why they were signing.

So you almost read one book and you are an expert like francofan. Perhaps
you can go with him the next time he visits his buddy Jerry and get the facts
from Jerry himself. Perhaps you can help the other nutjobs prove that 50%
of the victims lied and reduce Jerry's prison term from 400 years to 200 years
or whatever that pedo received. Get a life.

Perhaps he's an expert like you?If he gets a life.....does it have to be like yours?

Reactions: Mixolydian
LOL

Perhaps he's an expert like you?If he gets a life.....does it have to be like yours?

I never professed to be an expert. I just have an extraordinary amount of common sense. That is all it takes to be successful in life. Too bad you and
those of your ilk didn't inherit that gene.

I never professed to be an expert. I just have an extraordinary amount of common sense. That is all it takes to be successful in life. Too bad you and
those of your ilk didn't inherit that gene.
"Common sense is the most widely shared commodity in the world, for every man is convinced he is well supplied with it." As far as heredity, the best part of you ran down your father's leg.

I believe he is WRITING a book on the subject, not simply reading a book on it.

Uhh...
The dude is writing the book, not reading it.
I've read some of his stuff on bigtrial.
It's fair to say that he knows his topic, and knows the law.

Hi Mark - I question why it is that high profile people such as former Penn State players and coaches and board members should sign this petition, and why "high profile" people such as those formerly in the leadership level at Second Mile aren't being asked to sign this petition.

Seems to me that these locally & politically influential and decades-long friends & business associates of Jerry's should be out there vocalizing their support of their friend and charity counterpart. Instead, we've only heard from TSM board member Bruce Heim complaining of his being removed from headlining a Coin Toss on the 50 yard line and the rest of that gang has been in bunker mode.

It should be a no brainer for Jack Raykovitz, Katherine Genovese, Bruce Heim & Robert Poole to sign it.

Speaking of travesties - Dr. Spanier's trial anyone? Laura Ditka had no case, the jury foreman was dozing off, and now we have Mike McQueary just weeks later sexting his ...oh, never mind - you simply can't make this sh*t up.

But I'd really like to know where Second Mile CEO Dr. Raykovitz is in defending his good friend of 25 plus years, explaining how this abuse simply could not have occurred because he has documentation of the oversight practiced with Second Mile kids.

Oh wait. Charity leadership never explained itself.

Lastly - while not trial related, CPS never explained Matt Sandusky's placement. Someone at the county or state level needs to answer for that - "PSU" didn't place Matt.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT