ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State Travesty and a New Trial for Jerry Sandusky

Hi Mark - I question why high profile people such as former Penn State players and coaches and board member should sign this petition, and why "high profile" people such as those formerly in the leadership level at Second Mile aren't signing this petition.

Seems to me that these locally influential and decades-long friends & business associates of Jerry's should be out there vocalizing their support of their friend. Instead, we've only heard from TSM board member Bruce Heim complaining of his being removed from headlining a Coin Toss on the 50 yard line.

Speaking of travesties, Dr. Spanier's trial anyone? Laura Ditka had no case, the jury foreman was dozing off, and now we have Mike McQueary just weeks later sexting his ...oh, never mind - you simply can't make this sh*t up.

But I'd really like to know where Second Mile CEO Dr. Raykovitz is in defending his good friend of 25 plus years, explaining how this abuse simply could not have occurred because he has documentation of the oversight practiced with Second Mile kids.

Oh wait.

I see Mark is one of Laverne's buddies. Enough said.

Seriously? That should be a big seller. Between the 25 of you that think
Jerry is innocent and his family will amount to about 50 copies sold. The NY
Times can't wait.
How hard is it? (No, not that :) - you dick-toucher)

How hard is it to be as consistently "douchetardy" as you are?

It's fairly obvious that Sandusky didn't recieve a fair trial. For this reason alone it amazes me that so many of you can be convinced that he's guilty. I always thought the core of our judicial system was to ensure a fair trial. So if you remove everything else and focus only on this basic right, you really can't argue against it. Everything else is simply conjecture.

It's disappointing that many of you intelligent people simply don't understand this. Or you choose to ignore it

Last edited:
Seriously? That should be a big seller. Between the 25 of you that think
Jerry is innocent and his family will amount to about 50 copies sold. The NY
Times can't wait.

Honestly, I don't know what to make of this entire affair.. Maybe that's because I've read too much about it....or not enough. You seem to view this case with certain clarity, but I see a lot of gray. Maybe one day I will be as certain as you about my views on this whole thing.

I am looking forward to reading Mark's book. Gotta keep eyes wide open.

It's fairly obvious that Sandusky didn't recieve a fair trial. For this reason alone it amazes me that so many of you can be convinced that he's guilty. I always thought the core of our judicial system was to ensure a fair trial. So if you remove everything else and focus only on this basic right, you really can't argue against it. Everything else is simply conjecture.

It's disappointing that many of you intelligent people simply don't understand this. Or you choose to ignore it

It's not obvious to the Superior Court Judges that keep denying his
bids for a new trial. But apparently you, Mark, Laverne, francofan, etc.
think you know more about the law than they.

Please do not let any sane college football fan who roots against Penn State see this thread.

He will think that you have lost your mind and so have we Penn State fans
Yeah. Right

Your "concerns" are duly noted o_O.

If JS is guilty and one of the worst serial pedophiles in history.......why be opposed to a another trial? It's a slam dunk conviction, no problem. Why all the angst?

He already had a trial. If he got a second trial he would lose again and you would want a third trial.

Reactions: Fox Chapel Lion II
Please do not let any sane college football fan who roots against Penn State see this thread.

He will think that you have lost your mind and so have we Penn State fans

That's what is so sad. These nuts provide fodder for those who enjoy
calling PSU a cult full of pedophile enablers. The problem is that this
vocal minority is a cult of pedophile enablers. None have ever drawn a sane breath.

Maybe they could get all the victims to show up for a 2nd trial. Possibly nail down a date or two in the process.

You could show up at the next trial with a "Free Jerry" tattoo on your forehead
and tell him how much you love him when .he enters the room.

It almost seems like 4540 have seen this thread but only 110 have signed the petition. Among them: Mr Masters. Mark Pendergast, on the board of a group that defends pedophiles. Dottie. Apparently a president of Nambla.

Do the petitioners think this will sway ANYBODY? If I were them I'd take this down or at least not deliver it to the news media as proposed as it just makes the point that there is VERY LITTLE support for a new trial.

Nearly 5000 have viewed the petition. 110 signed.

Reactions: PSU_Nut
I will also note that none of Jerry's children have signed the petition. As stated by me many times - if any of his children (best if all of them) were to strongly come out in support of him getting a new trial, I would consider changing my position.

And Steve, please don't bother re-posting the statement released "by the Sandusky Family" -- we both know that was written by Ziegler. His phraseology is all over it.

That's what is so sad. These nuts provide fodder for those who enjoy
calling PSU a cult full of pedophile enablers. The problem is that this
vocal minority is a cult of pedophile enablers. None have ever drawn a sane breath.
BwaaaaaHaaaaaaHaaaaaaa

Go play with an alligator.

Tie a turkey leg around your neck

man-smoking-a-crack-pipe-B3G8F1.jpg

I'll agree that this case is incredibly complicated, that goes without saying. But there is plenty of evidence that supports the need for a new trial. The Superior court not granting one, and his kids not signing the petition, do not clearly prove otherwise. I don't have the answers, but I'm confident enough to say that guilty or not, he didn't get a fair trial.

Uhh...
The dude is writing the book, not reading it.
I've read some of his stuff on bigtrial.
It's fair to say that he knows his topic, and knows the law.
It's also fair to say he has an agenda. He's an accused abuser and was a member of the False Memory Syndrome Foundation.

The FMSF was founded by laymen who were accused of abuse by their daughter, a cognitive psychologist and professor at the University of Oregon.

Ralph Underwager, a defense witness in hundreds of sex abuse cases, was on the FMSF board when he gave an interview to a Dutch pedo magazine, Paidika. Here are some of his quotes that forced him to resign from the FMSF board:

"Paedophiles spend a lot of time and energy defending their choice. I don’t think that a paedophile needs to do that. Paedophiles can boldly and courageously affirm what they choose. They can say that what they want is to find the best way to love. I am also a theologian and as a theologian, I believe it is God’s will that there be closeness and intimacy, unity of the flesh, between people. A paedophile can say: “This closeness is possible for me within the choices that I’ve made.”
Paedophiles are too defensive. They go around saying, “You people out there are saying that what I choose is bad, that it’s no good. You’re putting me in prison, you’re doing all these terrible things to me. I have to define my love as being in some way or other illicit.” What I think is that paedophiles can make the assertion that the pursuit of intimacy and love is what they choose. With boldness, they can say, “I believe this is in fact part of God’s will.” They have the right to make these statements for themselves as personal choices. Now whether or not they can persuade other people they are right is another matter (laughs)."

"I think that Holly and I agree that sexuality is a smaller part set within a large whole of our humanity: our capacity for love, our ability to approach some form of unity with another person. Sexuality takes place within this larger context, but it is not exhaustive, nor necessary, nor sufficient as a cause unto itself. The necessary and sufficient cause of sexuality for us is the unity, the wholeness, the intimacy.
The history of human behavior surely demonstrates that sexual behavior can become a very volatile, explosive part of intimacy and closeness, such as in jealousy and possessiveness. There is, in other words, a potential for sexuality, even if it is a small part of the whole, to erupt into what can be pervasive, cataclysmic experiences. When the sex ends abruptly and the man has been saying to the boy, “I love you, I care for you. You and I are one in mind, body, spirit,” and then suddenly says, “That’s all fine, but we ain’t gonna do it no more.” What happens then?"

" I was urging earlier that you make the loving image clearer to the outside world. What appears to the public is not the picture of a loving man but rather the picture of the dirty old man lurking in alleys, waiting for nice innocent young lads to come by, grabbing their genitalia and hustling them off and sort of casting them aside and waiting for the next one."

Underwager's wife remained on the board. Loftus, who was quick to resign from the APA when notified of two ethics complaints, is a FMSF advisor.

The fact that there's no documentation of RMT in the Sandusky case should be enough to know how full of shit this whole line of defense is. Pendergast didn't ask V7 about repressed memory until after their meeting in an email. He omitted his end of the exchange from the Bigtrial.com article: "I forgot to ask you about repressed memories" was included in another article. So V7 was prompted to use the term "repressed memory".

But you keep believing people who are accused of abuse and those that get paid $400 an hour defending abusers have all the credibility. The guy who couldn't stop showering with kids is really the victim in all this.

Exactly. They hate us because Penn State still exists. Who gives a f*ck what they think?

YOu care what they think. If you didn't then why would you want another trial?

In your mind you think a new trial will prove that PSU and Joe are innocent victims and suddenly everyone in America will come to PSU's defense. WRONG! If anything they will hate PSU even more.

YOu care what they think. If you didn't then why would you want another trial?

In your mind you think a new trial will prove that PSU and Joe are innocent victims and suddenly everyone in America will come to PSU's defense. WRONG! If anything they will hate PSU even more.
Bingo. New trial isn't fixing what is bothering Bob and others. It's some delusional idea that this new trial will expose the world to how wrong they were.

Bingo. New trial isn't fixing what is bothering Bob and others. It's some delusional idea that this new trial will expose the world to how wrong they were.

This from one of the leaders of the nut-job crowd that propagate PSU's "Football Culture" is responsible for causing alcohol-related hazing deaths at fraternities (and retired coaches to be pedophiles) just like those at Bernard Baruch College in NYC....lol - you freaks are some kind of special dumb calling anyone else "nut-job conspiracy theorists" with your laughable, absurd "Football Culture" bull$hit!

Who knew tiny Baruch College in Manhattan had a secretive "Cult of Football Culture" going on - hit the link below which proves it! - there's something very fishy going on here, I think the NY AG, Mark Emmert, Louis Freeh and "Football Culture Moral Police" better get in and take a look at Yeshiva U before something bad happens there due to their out of control Cult of Football Culture....

Last edited:
This from the leaders of the nut-job crowd that propagate PSU's "Football Culture" is responsible for causing alcohol-related hazing deaths at Fraternities just like those at Bernard Baruch College in NYC....lol - you freaks are some kind of special calling anyone else "nut-job conspiracy theorists" with your laughable, absurd "Football Culture" bull$hit!

Who knew tiny Baruch College in Manhattan had a secretive "Cult of Football Culture" going on - hit the link below which proves it! - there's something very fishing going on here, I think the NY AG, Mark Emmert, Louis Freeh and "Football Culture Moral Police" better get in and take a look at Yeshiva U before something bad happens there due to their out of control Cult of Football Culture....

BODE, why a new handle? Did you lose your sh!t yet again and go in timeout AGAIN? You need some more therapy. I don't blame PSU's culture at all. Now the whack job cult freaks like you and pnny that cannot deal with the fact Jerry like little kids pee pees is another story. I blame the BOT and media for the witch hunt dopey, not Joe. Now freaks like you are still destroying his name in your pretend fight for Jerry. Sign the petition as I'm sure it's in the hundreds of thousands by now.

BODE, why a new handle? Did you lose your sh!t yet again and go in timeout AGAIN? You need some more therapy. I don't blame PSU's culture at all. Now the whack job cult freaks like you and pnny that cannot deal with the fact Jerry like little kids pee pees is another story. I blame the BOT and media for the witch hunt dopey, not Joe. Now freaks like you are still destroying his name in your pretend fight for Jerry. Sign the petition as I'm sure it's in the hundreds of thousands by now.

Numbskull.

BODE, why a new handle? Did you lose your sh!t yet again and go in timeout. I don't blame PSU's culture at all. Now the whack jobs cult freaks like you and pnny that cannot deal with the fact Jerry like little kids peevpees is another story. I blame the BOT and media for the witch hunt dopey, not Joe. Now freaks like you are still destroying his name in your pretend fight for Jerry.

It was the "Cult of Football and Football Culture" that clearly caused these Bernard Baruch fraternity hazing deaths.....where would we be without you nut-job "Cult of Football" moral-crusader conspiracy theorists? Again, I hear Bernard Baruch's big rival - Yeshiva U - suffers from the same football driven hysteria.....you freaks better hurry before they start raping children and killing college kids with fraternity hazing!!! Where would we be if you freaks,...eerrr I'm sorry, "righteous moral crusaders" weren't here to conduct your bull$hit third-world country Kangaroo-Court witch-hunts.....eerrr I'm sorry righteous moral crusades to save the world from the plague of "Football Cults"? Thank God you are here even if too late to save this boy at Bernard Baruch from the evils of the Cult of Football Football Culture!!!!!

...or maybe a new trial may just expose how corrupt Corbett, Fina, Kelly and the rest are. But you really don't care about that do you?
You may be right, the idea of getting a fair trial in PA my be "delusional".

Reactions: psu1969a
ADVERTISEMENT