ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State Bobbleheads

SJP80

Sep 22, 2013

Where do I find these bobbleheads?

BTW, Nolf looks like Nico to me!!

They gave them away at matches. I have three, but am so jealous that I don't have Mark or Bo. Offered here but no one will sell theirs.

I will post an offer again, anyone want to trade a Mark or Bo for the start of their kids college fund? I am offing a cool $20 plus shipping for either. Think about it, $20 whole dollars! A college fund or date night with the Mrs!

STILL need Nolf and Cenzo to complete the set.. Will pay $$ (reasonable $$ ) if anyone willing to part with them.. Thanks.. :)

STILL need Nolf and Cenzo to complete the set.. Will pay $$ (reasonable $$ ) if anyone willing to part with them.. Thanks.. :)

Boring offer! Come on, I offered a (very small) college fund! Though luckily we need different wrestlers!

I will post an offer again, anyone want to trade a Mark or Bo for the start of their kids college fund? I am offing a cool $20 plus shipping for either. Think about it, $20 whole dollars! A college fund or date night with the Mrs!

Sounds to me like you two need to combine into one set, and share? Maybe every other weekend swap the set, alternate holidays, etc? But no international travel-sorry, Hockeygod.

The NLWC obviously missed a huge opportunity to add to our slushfund here! Make extra bobbleheads and sell them off at exorbitantly high prices ;)

Reactions: 86PSUPaul
Desperate, eh? Advantage Burns

LOL, she might not appreciate me doing that, or she might.....

Now if it was Zain she would probably agree, but I got her that one at the OSU meet.

I know you know what I meant, but just in case, no, you can spend the $20 on YOUR Mrs!

LOL, she might not appreciate me doing that, or she might.....

Now if it was Zain she would probably agree, but I got her that one at the OSU meet.

I know you know what I meant, but just in case, no, you can spend the $20 on YOUR Mrs!
And trying to get my wife to agree on a $20 date night-hmmmm, I may have to move to PA and live in the bobblehead room:eek:

$20 isn't exactly a college fund either, but let's be real, unless the kid is smart (in which case he/she will get scholarships) you might as well just invest in 2 months of Netflix and chill!

I have a can of soup with his picture on it, seriously! Back in college Hy-Vee (an Iowa grocery chain) put him on their private label soup cans. I tweeted Cael a picture once and he replied with a laugh.

Reactions: CowboyUp61
Hodge's Universe -- in which Zain is also taller than Snyder.
Somehow college wrestling survived Zain accepting 2 Hodge Trophies to Kyle's zip. Does Coach Ryan ever get it right. Just not the way he handles things.

I have two different Cael bobbleheads both from his days at ISU. I paid a pretty penny and have never told the wife the cost.

$20, Barely covered the shipping as I wanted Cael to travel First Class before he ended on my bookshelf.

Hodge's Universe -- in which Zain is also taller than Snyder.

I have heard of the Higg's Boson but this Hodge's Universe thing is new to me. So in the Hodge's Universe objects from our Universe can change both size and mass? I like the possibilities that presents. I need to read more :)

I have heard of the Higg's Boson but this Hodge's Universe thing is new to me. So in the Hodge's Universe objects from our Universe can change both size and mass? I like the possibilities that presents. I need to read more :)
There are other effects -- for example, Zain's shadow alone sends tough guys into hiding at other weights.

Then there's Tan Universe, a very strange place where the officials are average, the bus rides are long, and deadlifting makes you smaller on bottom.

Reactions: nitlion6
You guys are missing the importance of those deadlifts in the OSU scheme.
If you don't teach, don't learn or just flat out can't do "bottom wrestling skills" then gosh darn it you need to be strong enough to stand up from the bottom position with another guy on your back.
I am holding my breath hoping someone outside the program doesn't tell Tom even if you deadlift 1,000 pounds, from the belly down or bowed and arrowed or shoulders flattened position you are not getting up nor out.

I wonder how much the David Taylor figurine will be worth after he wins his world championship later today?

Mine is autographed as well. I wish my Ruth one was.

Recently saw Zain, Mark and Bo bobble heads on eBay each $500 OBO for anyone in the market.

I love wrestling memorabilia.

Mine is autographed as well. I wish my Ruth one was.

Recently saw Zain, Mark and Bo bobble heads on eBay each $500 OBO for anyone in the market.

I love wrestling memorabilia.
Not sure you can call it memorabilia...your post reminded me of the buttons Citizens Bank made for the Penn State wrestling season, one per year, starting in 1980, though they did skip a few years. I believe the last one was 2011. I have several from the mid-1990s.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT